Chapter 22: Not Loved Enough

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a great Easter (: Thank you sooooo much for 10k reads, thats awesome. And also please keep voting, I would love to get 100 votes for this story!

Chapter 22:

Ruve's POV

It's been a day since I last saw Ross. Yesterday at lunch was so embarrassing, I can't believe Anne did that. She embarrassed me in front of half the school and even Ross!

When I found out that Ross is from that band called R5 an he's from that show Austin & Ally I was kinda freaking out! I was so excited, I've never really thought Ross was so cute but when I saw him in real life it was love at first sight!

And also, I can't believe Anne didn't care that I was having lunch with the Ross Lynch and she just embarrasses me like that. I will never get over that.

It was the next day and I was standing by my locker replying to all my mum's text messages. She has sent me about five this morning and they're all so pointless.

All of a sudden I see a big shadow standing in front of me by the corner of my eye. I look up and see Ross, my face instantly turns red.

"Um, hey Ross," I stumble. "Er...how are you?"

"I'm good," He says with a cute smile on his face looking right at me.

"I just want to apologize for yesterday, that was so rude and...and..."

"Embarrassing." Ross says finishing off my sentence for me.

"Yeah..." I say. "I'm sorry about my sister Anne. On the plus side, she's a huge fan of Austin & Ally and your band R5!"

"Haha thanks Holly but yeah I already know Anne, she's in a few of my classes and she has sat with us for lunch too." Ross explains to me.

I was shocked! Was he serious?

"Are you kidding me?! That's crazy!" I laugh.

"Crazy? Why's it crazy?" Ross replies.

"Well she's a huge fan and I didn't actually think she would be that...calm as she was around you before..."

"Oh trust me, I know how big of a fan she is!"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, I know what that means...

I let out a sigh, "so...what did she do to you?"

"Well she kinda...attacked me one day and she comes up to me and hugs me and stuff," Ross explains. "I must say, she is very loud at screaming!

"Ugh," I said. "I'm so sorry about that, I really am."

"No don't worry about it! It's not your fault, plus, it happens to me a lot."

"Are you sure...?" I ask making a face.

"Yeah, of course!" Ross says with a laugh.

*****

Ross' POV

It's been a couple of days since I last saw Ruve or Anne, I wonder where they're gone...

I sit down on the nearest bench I could find after physical education. There was sweat pouring down my face and I was puffed up!

"Hey," I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and see Ruve with her bag around her shoulders and her hands stuffed with books. She took a seat next to me.

"Hey," I reply back. "As you can see, I'm really tired."

She lets out a little giggle, "yeah I can see that! There's also a bucket of sweat pouring itself down your face..."

"Wow! Best description of sweat ever!" I laugh.

"Can we please stop talking about sweat now...?" She asks with a disgusted look on her face.

"You're the one who bought it up anyways."

Ruve let's out a little laugh, "I guess so."

"Haven't seen Anne all day, where is she?" I asked Ruve curiously.

"Oh! Didn't I tell you?" Ruve asks, "she's moved to San Fransisco where our dad lives...our parents are divorced."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"It's alright, it's been ages since it happened anyways," she replied. "So she's gone to stay there with dad while I'm in LA with mum!"

"Ohh I see..."

"So you won't be seeing anymore of her around," Ruve says with a laugh.

Just then, Rydel, Ratliff, Riker, Isabella, Kelly, Rocky and Holly walk up to us.

"Hey!" Holly says trying not to make things between us too obvious.

"Hi," I say with a cheeky smile back to her.

"Who's your new friend here Ross?" Kelly asks.

"Oh guys this is Ruve, Anne's sister-but she's no where near her, Ruve is the total opposite. She's not gonna attack me."

Ruve lets out another little laugh at my lame joke but I carry on introducing them to each other.

"And these are my brothers, Riker and Rocky, this is my sister Rydel. This is my best friend Ratliff and his girlfriend Kelly. And this is Isabella, Riker's girlfriend. As you can see they're holding hands." Riker and Isabella both blushed and looked down to the floor.

"Well it's nice to meet you all," Ruve says in her sweet, soft voice.

Holly's POV

I smiled back at Ruve on the outside but inside I was a bit angry. Angry? Is that the right word to put it as? Maybe jealous...

She looks REALLY pretty with her soft blond hair and sparking green eyes. Yep, I was jealous. But not only because she was pretty but because she was hanging out with Ross. Don't blame me for saying this- this is my first relationship- but I have a feeling inside of me that Ruve has been hanging out with Ross for a long time and he isn't telling me about something. Something about Ruve and Ross just seems so secretive.

I know that Ross would not cheat on me, especially since we just became a couple and went on our first date. He said he really likes me, but maybe I'm just nit good enough. Maybe Ross forgot about me. I don't understand why Ross likes me - well is he isn't cheating on me. I just don't get it, I'm ugly, no one will ever love me as much as Ross does but right now...I'm not feeling the love at all.