Chapter 9: Fan of R5?

Hey guys! So I want to thank you all for reading, it means a lot to me! Please keep voting and commenting! You could also tweet me @BYEShaniaR5 or @NZ_AusR5 - both of them are my accounts, I don't mind which one you tweet me at :)

Today I updated two chapters so please read both (Chapter 9 & 10)

Shania xx

Chapter 9:

Isabella's POV

After what seemed like forever with talking to Holly we decided to go for a walk down the road.

We grabbed all that we needed and walked outside to the front of the gate. I opened the gate and we turned left to start our little walk.

"Hey Isabella! Who's your new friend?" I hear a familiar voice shout.

I turned around and saw Ross waving at us frantically. "Hey Ross! Whatcha up to?" I shouted back.

"Playing basketball with Riker, Rocky and Ryland. Who's your new friend?"

"Oh right!" Whoops I forgot about Holly for a second. I walked towards the driveway to the Lynches house and motioned Holly to follow. "This is Holly, Holly this is Ross," I said.

"Hey!" Ross greeted Holly.

"Hi! And wow Isabella! You know Ross Lynch?" Holly asked me excitedly.

"Haha yeah! Been friends with the Lynches for a long, long time Holly. I should've probably mentioned that ages ago."

"Heck yeah you should've!" She looked at me with wide eyes and Ross just stood there giggling.

"Wait, how do you know Ross?" I asked.

"Who doesn't know Ross?...And he kinda got me hooked up on Disney Channel." She said it like it was her guilty pleasure, probably was.

"Wow! That's new, even for you!" I replied.

"Yeah...AND R5 - My favourite band!"

"WHAT?!?!" I looked at her with my mouth wide open. "YOU should've told me THIS ages ago!"

"Well how was I to know your neighbours/best friends with them!!" Holly screamed back at me.

*sigh* I miss our random, little fights.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Riker and Rocky came outside, "What's going on out here?"

Oh Gosh. The wind was blowing Rocky's long, dark hair and it just looks so...so...UGH! No words to describe it! He was just killing me. Maybe he wants me dead...

"Hey Isabella, Hey...ma'moiselle?" Rocky said. He turned to me, "Was that right?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm actually quite impressed." I said with a smile.

"Why thank you!"

"Guys this is Holly. Holly this is Riker and Rocky - but apparently you already know that!" I said.

"Yeah...I already knew that." She turned to the Lynches, "Nice to meet you, I absoulutly love your music!"

"Haha thanks!" Riker replied. "So your a fan?"

"YES! I love your music! I really wanna see you guys live!" Holly said.

"Really? How about we let you know when our next rehearsal is together as a band and then you guys could come over?" Riker suggested.

"Yeah! That'd be cool!" Holly said.

"So Isabella..." Rocky spoke up, "How come I have never heard of Holly before? We've been friends for years but you haven't told me about Holly! Did you guys just meet like five minutes ago or something?" Rocky chuckled.

"It's a very long story..." I replied.

"How about you come in for a bite and tell us?" Ross said gesturing towards the door that went into their house.

I looked at Holly and shrugged, "Sure. You ready to enter into the Lynchs' house?" I asked her.

"Ready as can be!"