Chapter Thirty-three

Start from the beginning

"Na-chan, Eii-chan, is it true?!"

"...Yes." Catarina timidly replied. She could not but feel embarrassed whenever this topic can into mind.

"Yes, we are dating,"Eiichi casually said.

"Whaaaaat?!" Van jumped from his seat. "Did you guys know about this?!" Again, the five males nodded.

"No fair! Why am I the only one who wasn't informed?! Eii-chan, Na-chan, you're cruel!"

"Uhh...actually, we didn't tell anyone," Catarina replied awkwardly.

"Eh!? Then how did you guys know?!" He turned to his fellow bandmates.

"If you've finished screaming,maybe then we can talk." Nagi was annoyed.

"Oh! Sorry,sorry."

"Now tell us how you knew about our relationship?" The brunette male asked."Well, except for Eiji. I told only him."

"Eh? You told Eiji?" The blonde woman asked.

Eiji answers instead,"Yes, Nii-san first informed me about his feelings for you. Later he notified me when you two became a couple, Rin-chan."

"Oh..." That explains his too bright smiles recently.

"So, how long are you guys dating for?" Yamato asked.

"A week." The couple replied.

"And you didn't tell us? Well, Eiji is your brother so you'll have to tell him. But why didn't you tell us?" Nagi pouted.

"Well....that's..." Catarina looked down. "....It is embarrassing."

"Huh?"

"....Announcing it....is embarrassing."

"I was planning to say it but the topic was never brought up." Eiichi shrugged.

"Maa,even if you didn't say,it was crystal clear that you two were in love." Nagi grinned.

"H-how?" Catarina asked.

Shion was the first to answer, "Eiichi and Rin gives off hearts when they are together."

"Don't be so cheesy, Shion!" Catarina whined.

"It is true. Amakusa could feel the love emanating from you two."

"Yup. Anyone can find out your feelings after noticing all those times you two secretly smile at each other, unless the person is an idiot." Nagi said the last part looking at Van. The latter pouted.

"You n-noticed?" Catarina mumbled to herself.

"What about you,Kira?" Eiichi asked.

"I could tell just by looking at you two.... Something about your interactions changed."

"You can't hide anything from the mom!" Nagi grinned.

"Yamato-chan, how did you know?"

"It was easy to tell after watching that shooting. Besides, Catarina blushes too easily when she is with Eiichi or if he is mentioned.

"E-eh?" Her cheeks got light shades of pink.

"See?" Yamato smirked, causing the female to huff her cheeks.

"So,you all knew they were dating?" Van again asked them. When they nodded, Van whined, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Stupid. We never shared about these two among ourselves. You're an idiot for not noticing anything among them."

"Ouch.That hurt,Nagi-chan." Van placed a hand over where his heart was.

" Anyways," Nagi smirked mischievously when he looked at the couple. Something about that didn't seem good to Catarina.