CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack

Start from the beginning

"Don't be so over confident Liam Parker, you can't say what's waiting for you in the future."

"Maybe I am over confident, that's because I know one thing for sure, you are not getting Ryan. He will stay with me."

"Can't we just forget the past and start fresh?"

"We can't. I can never forget what you did and neither can he. I have given you enough chances, not again."

"At least let me see him." She said in a pleading tone and was about to touch Ryan again when Liam held her hand.

"Suddenly why are you acting like a real mother who loves her child?"

"Because I do love him Liam."

Liam shook his head "No you don't. Now leave."

She stayed rooted in her place. Liam took a deep breath and said "You don't want me to insult you in front of everyone. Do you?"

"Liam."

"I am warning you for the last time stay away from him. He doesn't need you. Just get out."

The Brittany lady clenched her jaw and said "I'll destroy you Liam Parker."

"I said I'll be waiting. Now please let us have our dinner. Peacefully."

She gave one last deathly glare to Liam then left.

Okay... Can someone please explain to me what is wrong between them. I am sure that lady has done something horrible to Liam and Ryan that's why Liam looked so angry.

Maybe she cheated on him or maybe she broke his trust.

Ya. I think the second one is correct. Liam has trust issues with people.

I looked down and found Ryan sobbing.

I pulled away from the hug. Tears were pouring down his cheek. I cupped his face "Hey, you okay? Ryan. Baby, talk to Mommy."

But he kept crying, not the normal crying. Like he was in pain more like he was not able to breathe properly.

I panicked looking at him "Liam, something is happening to him. He is not able to breathe properly."

Liam immediately kneeled down. He pulled Ryan from me, he held Ryan's hands tightly and with his another hand he rubbed his back "Hey, it's okay. Calm down. She's gone. Shh.. calm down baby."

Liam was trying very hard to calm him but Ryan was too scared. I was shocked, it hurts to see Ryan in this condition.

Liam said "Okay come on count with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..."

Ryan started counting "S-Six"

"S-Seven"

"E-Eight"

"N-Nine"

"T-Ten"

"You okay?" Liam asked.

Ryan nodded.

Liam smiled at him and wiped his tears "Dad will never let anyone harm you. You don't have to be scared."

Ryan hugged Liam, I was already crying seeing Ryan's condition.

What has she done to my Ryan?

"W-Will s-she take me a-away from y-you?" Ryan said in a broken voice.

"No. She will not. I will never let her take you away from me."

To see him like this is so painful.