CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing on the bed?" he asked in his morning hoarse voice.

"I-I... n-no... y-you were drunk last night and-"

He didn't even let me finish the sentence and got up from me and went straight to the washroom.

Stupid. Stupid Bels.

Now he is again back to the Devil.

After coming out from the washroom, then again while having the breakfast, Liam kept ignoring me all the time, while we were getting ready to go to the amusement park, I tried to talk to him but he got ready and left the room without saying a single word.

He is acting as if I have done everything. As if everything is my fault.

When we reached the amusement park, Ryan ran to the first ride all excited. Me and Liam, we followed him from behind. Liam didn't look at me even for once. First ride was a kids ride where Ryan went while we waited looking at Ryan all happy and jumping.

I have decided enough of trying to talk to him, I am not going to talk to him either. Nothing is my fault, he is the one who was drunk, he is the one who kissed me first, he is the one who slept on me, my arm still pains because of him. So Mr. Liam Parker you can fuck off, I don't fucking care anymore.

I looked at Ryan, he looked really happy. I smiled looking at him, my all sacrifice is for you baby and I think all my sacrifice is worth that smile on your face. He waved at me, I waved back at him.

He then shouted from the ride "MOMMY THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

I smiled looking at him.

"He looks so happy." Liam said suddenly.

I thought you weren't talking to me.

I looked at Liam to see him looking at Ryan with a smile on his face. I have to admit that he looks really good when he smiles.

"I think you should smile more often." I said still staring at him.

He turned his face to me. I gave him a smile, he smiled back shaking his head, then turned back to Ryan.

After that ride Ryan dragged Liam with him to buy him a machine gun. I followed them. Liam bought him his machine gun then we went to another ride. When we reached in front of the ride. I paused. My eyes widened.

Roller coaster?

Fuck! Shit!

I am not going in that one.

Feeling my absence beside Liam stopped and turned to look at me, Ryan too stopped and turned around. Liam looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. Ryan asked "Mommy, what is it? Why are you not coming?"

I gulped hard. "Why don't you both go and have fun. I am fine here."

"No. Mommy, you should come too." Ryan came towards me and began to drag me. I pulled him back and stayed glued in my place.

"I am good. You both can go."

"No." Ryan argued.

"Yes." I glared at him.

"No." he again tried to pull me, I pulled him back again.

"Yes."

"Mommy." He glared at me more like warning me.

"Ryan." I glared back at him.

"MOMMY!" he shouted.

"RYAN!" I shouted back.

"Will you both stop acting like kids?" Liam said.

"I am a kid Dad." Ryan said turning to Liam then he turned back to glare at me. "Ask Mommy to stop acting like a kid and come with us."