CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil

Start from the beginning

After taking a good shower and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to see Liam and Ryan sitting and eating their breakfast.

Both of them look so cute together. Well my Ryan was born cute but Liam too looks cute when he is not Mr. Devil Parker.

"Hello, to my baby" I said Ryan with a big smile. Then turned to Liam, glaring at him I said "and to Mr. Devil Parker too."

Ryan giggled. Liam glared back at me.

I went to Ryan taking a seat beside him, I started eating my breakfast. Ryan poked on my arm, I turned to him. He was signalling me to say it. I started coughing and signalled him back saying 'no'.

He again mouthed 'please'.

I shook my head.

He made puppy eyes.

I shook my head closing my eyes shut.

If I look at him now, I'll surely fall for his cuteness.

"What is it Bella?" came Liam's voice.

I turned to look at him, just to see Liam eating his food, quietly not even looking at me.

I gulped.

"Mommy has something to say Dad." Ryan said.

I glared at him. He again signalled me.

I turned to Liam, he was already looking at me with raised eyebrows "Umm... s-so I-I wanted to talk to you."

"Ya, I heard him. What do you want to talk about?" Liam said.

"Umm... me and Ryan, Ryan and me, like we-"

"Bella stop complicating things and say it."

I sighed and closed my eyes "Will you take me and Ryan out?" I said it quickly, so that he can't understand anything and I wasn't going to repeat it again at all.

I opened my one eyes to see him looking at me complete expressionless.

Slowly I opened my eyes and with a sad face I continued "I-I mean we are always in the house like prisoners, please take us somewhere out. Ryan too deserves to go out and enjoy. I mean watching movies all the time also gets boring then the playroom also gets boring with all the same stuffs everyday. He must also enjoy something different like other kids do, I mean he has the right to experience things. I feel so sad looking at my poor baby always captured in a room with nothing to do except studies. As parents, we can at least do this much for him. To see his happy face, to see my baby smile." I finally completed.

When I looked in front, I saw Liam staring at me with a blank look. I turned to look at Ryan to see he was looking at me with his mouth hung open in... shock? Surprise?

Ryan then closed his mouth and gulped hard.

Umm... did I say a lot?

Yes?

Ryan then gave slow claps with the same expression "Mommy, that speech was so awesome."

I smiled and looked in front to see Liam shaking his head in disbelief.

I pouted making puppy eyes "Please Liam."

He sighed in annoyance getting up from his seat, he fixed his suit "Fine. We'll go tomorrow."

"Really?" Ryan exclaimed in happiness.

Liam looked at him and said "I am not ready to hear another long speech from your Mom so it's better we go."

"WOW! FINALLY!" Ryan shouted then hugged me. "Thank you so much Mommy. I love you so much. You are the best."

I kissed his cheek.