CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.

Start from the beginning

Evil baby.

"Mommy, can we watch a horror movie?"

My eyes widened.

HELL NO! I am not watching that bullshit.

"Why?" I asked laughing nervously.

"Mommy, I am a kid. A five year old kid only. Dad never watch movies with me. He always says he is busy."

"Oh." Came my low voice.

Poor baby.

"So, Mommy there is this movie I wanted to watch for so long, can you please watch with me."

I cleared my throat and picked up the bottle that was kept on the bedside table.
I started drinking water slowly.

The name of horror movies scare the shit out of me.

Oh Jesus! How do I explain to this boy that I am hella scared of these kind of shits?

When I used to watch them at my house, Nanny was there whom I could hold and sleep but here I have only Liam and he for sure is not going to hold me or let me hold him.

And if I tell this little evil that, he'll again start laughing at me.

Someone please help me!

Save me from getting embarrassed.

Bels, you are a 24 year old girl. Don't show him that you are scared of horror movies. Just watch it.

You can do it. I know.

No. I can't.

In this house I have no saviour.

Wait.

Liam Parker. Hehe! The ghost can't be more dangerous and scary than him. Right?

So right.

Okay fine then we are watching it.

Bring it on baby.

That's like my girl.

"So, the movie name is Conjuring. I want to watch it from the starting both the parts."

Is he trying to kill me out of fear?

Consy sorry. I can't watch that movie.

Bels, you have already watched that movie. Then why the hell are you scared?

So what? That movie is scary.

I was busy struggling with my thoughts and Ryan had already started the movie.

"I am so excited Mommy." Ryan said happily.

I just nodded, then I took a pillow. You know that's for safety. Whenever it will show the ghost, I will cover my face with this.

Oh Jesus! Why am I so smart?

1 hour later...

"The ghost will appear now." I said in a horrified voice.

"Mommy stop giving me spoilers." Ryan said.

"Okayy..."

Again after sometime.

"Oh My God! It's her! It's her! I am telling you. It's her." I screamed.

"Mommy you are scaring me now." Ryan said in a horrified voice not moving his attention from the laptop.

"BITCH! LOOK BEHIND IT'S BEHIND YOU."

"MOMMY WHY IS SHE NOT TURNING AROUND."

"LOOK BEHIND!"