CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!

Start from the beginning

"Okay you go and play in your playroom and I'll just drop Bella home."

Ryan nodded. Then he kissed my cheek and said "Bye Mommy." With that he ran away.

I stood up taking my bag I said "You don't have to drop me. I can manage."

"I know you can but I have something to talk to your Nanny."

"Nanny? What?"

"You'll get to know." He then went to the door and waited for me, well me, I was again lost in my thoughts "Shall we?"

I nodded and quickly followed him.

When we reached my apartment. I was nervous af. I made no attempts to move. He then got out from his seat and opened the door for me.

"Bella, come out."

I shook my head 'no'.

"Bella, you have to tell it to her."

I shook my head again.

"If on the count of three you didn't get out, I swear Bella I'll pick you up and carry you to your house?"

Ha! He is trying to scare me. Well I am not scared.

I think you should do what he is saying. He seems pretty serious.

You are so dumb Consy. He is trying to fool us can't you see.

"1."

I looked away and kept seated on my seat.

"2. Bella I am not joking."

And I believe you.

Note the sarcasm.

"3. That's it."

Boom!

He then unbuckled my seat belt and picked me up in his arms.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Didn't I already warn you about this? You chose this, so now deal with it."

"I thought you were not serious. Please put me down."

"Which floor?" he asked in a stern voice.

"Umm.. 2nd."

He started walking with me in his arms. I looked at his face. His jawline is so perfect. Automatically I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I wonder what will that BBB do when she gets to know about our marriage. Anyone would want a man like him. A smile plastered on my face.

"Stop smiling like a fool." He said without even looking at me. "This one?" he asked, then I looked in front. Yes, that's it now I have to do this.

Come on Bels, you can do it.

Ya, I can.

I nodded. He put me down then rang the doorbell.

Oh I change my mind.

I can't do this.

With that fear, I held Liam's arm and hid behind him.

"Bella, what are you doing?"

"I can't do this. Please take me back. I can't see her crying face."

"Bella stop being ridiculous, you have to tell her."

"No I-" I was cut off when Nanny opened the door. My hold on Liam's arm became tight.

"Yes?" Nanny asked.