CHAPTER 9: My Baby

Start from the beginning

I was sitting on Ryan's bed with his head resting on my lap. He was playing some game in the mobile. I was just sitting and thinking about his life. Without friends, nowhere to go, only Dad, who is no fun at all. So boring.

Sigh.

Sigh.

Sigh.

"Bee." He called me. I hummed. "I forgot to tell you something." He said then got up.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm... Granny and Grandpa are coming today. They wanted to see me."

"Oh! That sounds nice."

"Ya it does. But I am still not happy." He said with a sad face.

"And why is that?" I frowned.

"Because that BBB will try to impress Granny and Grandpa with all her acts which I hate. I don't know why does Dad like her so much."

"Oh." I said trying to not show my sadness.

I too wonder what Liam sees in her. She is clearly a bitch. But no. He can't see that, he is fucking blind and I hate him for this.

You are acting as if he is your boyfriend.

I wish he was.

"I wish you were Dad's girlfriend." Ryan said and my eyes widened.

What the hell is he thinking?

Oh please. You were also thinking the same thing.

"Well I am not his girlfriend so let's just drop this topic and go to your playroom." I said.

He nodded happily.

Yes this boy has a beautiful playroom. He spends most of his time in his playroom when I am not here. When I am here he talks to me, we play, we watch movies and one more thing, he loves to listen stories. So in the afternoon I tell him stories while he goes to sleep.

After spending time in the playroom. We finally went back to the living room. I saw Liam sitting on the couch busy doing something in his phone while Mia on the other hand was holding his arm and saying something. When she saw me she smirked.

What is this bitch planning now?

Something Evil. Surely.

She then pulled Liam's arm and turned him towards her, so now he was facing her. He looked confused with her sudden action. She then pulled him by his shirt and crashed her lips against him.

What the hell! I swear I'll kill her.

I can't see this.

Bitch kissing Liam.

Noooo!

My heart!!!

I looked away and saw Ryan looking at them with wide eyes. I quickly covered his eyes with my hands. Applying all the force Ryan removed my hand from his eyes and eyed me suspiciously. I faked a smile to him.

"What is wrong with you?" I heard Liam's angry voice.

I turned to see him standing and talking to Mia. Mia went close to him covering the space between them. Then she wrapped her hands around his neck and said "Baby, it's been so long since we last made love to each other. Tonight let me stay here."

"What the hell! She is not staying here." I heard Ryan mumbling to himself.

Liam looked confused by all her actions. He then turned his head to his left just to see us. He stared at me for sometime, like he was trying to read my mind. I looked away. Liam instantly moved away from Mia.