CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1

Start from the beginning

"That's nice."

Why is he looking at me? There are so many people around can't he stare at them.

"LIAM!" an irritating yell came from behind me. I turned around to see none other than Mia. She came running and hugged Liam. I just stared at them. I was fuming with anger while she was hugging him so tightly. Then Liam pulled away.

"Liam your assistant told me that you are on a day off. So I thought why not come and surprise you." She is really irritating.

Liam was just staring at me with a smirk.

"Miss White I am glad that you are here. We were going to watch a movie you can also join us." Ryan said.

I looked at him in disbelief.

Did he change sides?

He then turned to me and said "Bee let's go to my room and get the pen drive." I eyed him suspiciously.

This guy is definitely planning something.

I nodded. He then held my hand and took me upstairs with him. When we reached his room. I stopped and asked him "What is going on in that mind of yours?"

He smirked then said. "It's time for plan no. 1"

"Now? Are you mad? Liam is home. No!"

"Come on. Dad is home so this is why it's the best time to execute it."

I shook my head saying 'no'.

"Yes. Come on Bee it is the only chance we'll have. Hear me out please."

I sighed.

He continued "So while watching movie Maria will get us some drinks and 'accidentally' she will spill it on her. Well we have to do something in order for Maria to spill it we have to do something. See my legs are so short yours are longer. So you are going to make that happen then Miss White will definitely get angry and shout at Maria which for sure Dad is not gonna like because he hates if someone gets all aggressive in front of me, but this will be our first step on the mission 'Dad hating Miss White'. Plan one done. The room will be dark so Dad won't be able to see you."

"But what if he sees."

"He won't, trust me. Just you have to be a little careful."

I nodded "Do you really think it'll work?" I asked unsure about the success of the plan.

"Of course it will. But you have to do it carefully."

I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------
Here we are watching the movie. Well my focus was on the plan not on the movie.

I can't do this.

Come on Bella you can do it. Do it at least for your new friend.

Where have I stuck myself into.

Ryan was sitting on my lap and Liam beside me and beside him was Mia.

I was thinking on giving up just then Maria entered with the drinks. Ryan looked at me and nodded. She served me and Ryan first. Then when she was about to go to Liam due to nervousness I did that what I was supposed to do a little later. And the whole drink fell on Liam.

Fuck!

What have I done?

Ryan's eyes widened. Mine too. Maria was shaking with fear.

Ryan then looked at me with a 'we are so doomed' expression.

I gave him an expression 'I am sorry'.