CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess

Start from the beginning

"Ma'am here is your Cappuccino."

She again tasted it.

Ha! Now say bitch.

Inwardly I patted my back.

She again spit the coffee from her mouth.

"You really don't know how to make a simple Cappuccino." She stood and screamed in my ear. "Do you just take money for staring at everyone whoever passes by. You are such a waste."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh! So now this trash has hearing problem."

"Ma'am you are a customer and that is the reason I am respecting you. You can't talk to me like that."

"Oh really. Then how should I talk to you?" she then pushed me back.

"Huh? Tell me."

"Come on trash I don't have time." Again she pushed me.

That's it bitch.

No!

Stop!

You have a job. No!

Fuck the job.

The guy who murdered my piece of cake was sitting right in front of me. I took the cake and smashed it on her face. She stood there shocked.

"Now tell me ma'am who is a trash." I said with the same smile I had earlier.

She glared at me before marching in my direction "YOU BITCH!!"

I held her hand and pinned it behind her then said "Don't even try that. It's not my fault if your sense of taste is shit." Then I let go of her hand pushing her forward.

"AAHHH!!" She screamed.

"What happened?" someone said from behind me and I immediately recognised the voice.

Fuck! Manager.

I am doomed!

I turned around looking down.

"Look what has she done." The bitch said indicating her face.

"Bella?" manager said.

"Sir I didn't want to-" I started but he cut me off.

"What the hell did you do? You don't know how to behave with a customer."

"Sir she said bad words to me and-" he again cuts me off.

"That doesn't mean you'll do such an act."

"I am sorry Sir I got angry and-"

"You are fired."

"What?" I asked in shock.

"You heard me. You are fired."

"No sir you can't do that. I am really sorry but-"

"GET OUT NOW." He shouted.

I warned you.

I went in and collected all my things. When I was about to leave I saw the bitch smirking at me. It made me more angry.

I am fired right.

Ya! You are.

Good then.

Now you can do whatever the hell you want. I won't stop you.

I marched towards her table and took her Cappuccino that was on the table and threw it on her.

With a smile on my face I said "Have a nice day ma'am!!"

With that I walked out of the café. I could hear her shouting and manager apologising to her. I walked to my house.

Jesus! What am I going to do now? I am jobless.

When I reached home I saw Nanny sitting on the couch holding a paper in her hand. I went to her, keeling in front of her I took the paper from her hand.

"What is it Nanny?"

I read the paper. "What the hell!"

"Bella, they want to make a hotel in this property. My son has lost this last thing that I had in gambling. What are we going to do Bella?"

Her son is a drunkard and a gambler of course he always creates problems for us. Nanny has lost everything that she had because of him and now this house was the last thing she had and now this too. I hugged her.

"I promise we'll figure something out Nanny. I will find a place for us soon."

But the question is how?

I lost my job too.

We only have a week time to empty this house.

I can't see her crying. I have to do something.

*****************
Hope you guys liked the first chapter, there are lot more things to come this is just the beginning

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️