○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○

Me and Jaden sat down with our food.

He started to eat his chicken nuggets and I started to open my salad.

I looked down to the bowl realizing this was a lot of food. Even though it was the smallest bowl they had.

"Princess you okay?" Jaden asked grabbing my hand, I looked up at him and weakly smiled.

"Y-yea" I said looking down to the bowl. Something shifted around I looked up to see Jaden next to me with his food as well.

He placed his hand in my thigh and squeezed it.
"Are you sure?" He asked grabbing my other hand with his opened hand.

"Y-yea I just think this is a lot.. like too much for me." I said honestly.
He signed and pulled my chin to look at him.

"Your beautiful no matter what you eat or look like you know right?" He said as my eyes found his.

"I-" I said being cut off by him.

"Your not going to answer because you are beautiful and agreeing" he said seriously.
"Understand" he said as I nodded slowly smiling a little.

"Good because I have the hottest and most gorgeous wife" he said squeezing my thigh and kissing my cheek.

I smiled knowing that what he said he meant. I've never seen someone be so serious about that..

We finished eating as I looked at the time.
11:00pm

I groaned as Jaden looked at the time as well making him groaned to as we lazily walked back to our small area To Wait.

"I'm tired" Jaden yawned as we sat down to wait.
He layes his head on my shoulder and I stroke his hair.

Times passed and we were boarding the jet.
Yet, we still had no clue where we were going.

We got in and immediately I was shocked. It was so pretty and organize with alcohol snacks blankets and other things that make it look really nice. Jaden what is it shock to.

"Woah this is.." Jaden said softly

"Amazing" I said walking in more.

Jaden sat on a chair that turned Into a bed and sat down in amusement.

"I love this" I said looking at everything. A small table blankets and pillows with a big bathroom for a small plane.

We sat down as the flight attendant spoke.
"Hi Mr and Mrs Hossler may I get anything for you guys?" She asked nicely.

"Um Can i have water please?" I asked as she nodded and Jaden shook his head no.

She walked off as Jaden put any bags we hade away.

"I'm going to pass out from how tired I am" Jaden said rubbing his eyes like a kid.

"Me too" I yawned.

She can back to us explained the flight attendant shit and with the water and left.
Jaden was half asleep the time but I listen because I didn't want to be rude.

I buckled my seat belt and so did Jaden as he put his hand into mine locking them together.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked me.

"Yea after we can get out the seats."'I said back
And he nodded.

We took off and he squeezed my hand a little when we went up.

"You scared" I said softly to him as he nodded yes weakly with his eyes closed.

I grabbed his hand as kissed it rubbing my thumb up and down the back of his palm. He smiled with his eyes closed.

After a while the seat belt sign went off and we immediately took off our seat belts and turned them into beds.