○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○

Start from the beginning

I grabbed some pillows from the side throwing them at Jaden making him laugh as he set the bed.

I jumped on the bed and got pulled by big warm hands.

"Come here" Jaden said wrapping his arms around my body.

"Okay okay" I said as he spooned me with his head above mine.

"Good night Mrs Hossler" he said smirking and kissing my head.I smiled so big remembering that I am now Mrs Hossler, and especially when he says it it makes me more happy.

"Night Mr Hossler" I said back turning my head and pecking his lips. He smiled and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time skip:
4:50am
Jaden

I felt a bright light turn on and I opened my eyes a little to see what it was, still with Olympia in my grasp.

The jet lights turned on and the intercom turned on.
"Morning Mr and Mrs Hossler, we are about to land in 10 minutes! The seat belt sign is turning on in a minute dont for get to grab all Atlas belongs before exiting. Thank you!" The flight attendant said.

I put my head back down because I was still tired as shit.

I felt Mia move around and turned so her body was facing mine.

"Morning" she said.

"Morning gorgeous" I said as she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Come on we need to get up and the seat belt sign is on." I said as she got up a little.

"Okay" she rubbles her eyes which looked cute.

We put the bed back away and turned it back into a chair. We grabbed our phones and anything else and put our seat belt on.

She was still very tired and so was I.
She grabbed my hands and kissed it and rubbing her thumb across my back palm soothing me.
I don't like taking off or landing in planes. It just gets me a little spooked but I'm fine when we're in the air.

We finally landed and grabbed everything of ours and got off the jet thanking everyone.

Me and Olympias hand were locked together as we walked back into the airport. We didn't need security because of our families and there you know...
Way of things..

It was still very early in the morning and decided to go to the hotel and get some sleep. If I'm being honest I think I know where we are but still don't know.

Olympia gasps and I worried me that something happened.

"Hey you okay?" I ask looking in her direction.

I saw a sign that said..

"Welcome to Cuba!"

"Where in fucking Cuba?" Olympia said with excitement.

"Yes we are" I said as she hugged me.

"We're in Cuba!" She said as I hugged her too.

"Princess why are you so happy!" I asked laughing at her reaction.

"I've always wanted to go to Cuba as a kid and, and always did, and finally I'm here!" She said happily pulling away with a big smile.

"Come on let's go" I said holding her hand still.

My parents told me after we get off look for the sign that says "Hossler" in the parking lot and thats our car rental.

I got to the parking lot and see the car that has "hossler". A man stands there with keys to a black Tesla.

"Woah" Mia said as we walk up to the car more.

"This is awesome" I said opening the trunk.

We put our luggage in the back, we got in the car. once I turned on the car the GPS to the hotel appeared.

"It's not to far from here." Mia said as I pulled out of the lot.

I began driving as we passed big buildings.
Olympia was admiring the building with the window rolled down.

"I love Cuba" she said softly. I placed my hand on her thigh rubbing circles on her thigh.
Making her smile at me.

Hey! How are all of you?🤍
Thank you for 500 reads‼️
You guys are making my dream of writing possible thank you🤍 :) Ily 😽
1290 words🇨🇺