Daddy's Girl

Okay so this week will be only daddy kink (no mommy because I don't have ideas)  because... that's what happens after you watch 50 shades of grey for fifth time... Just enjoy this shit :).

JENNIE

I hear the key turn in the door.

Shit.

I nervously begin to chew my lip, forcing myself to stay seated on the couch. I aimlessly surf through the tv guide. The Disney movie I'm watching fades into the background. The door opens, and my legs clench.

I listen as Lisa takes off her shoes, places keys on the table, and starts walking my way. I swallow. I know what's coming.

Before I can even turn my head and greet her, she reaches out and grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling me to my feet. The remote clatters to the floor and she pulls my head back exposing my neck. I close my eyes, submitting. Lisa growls in my ear and I shiver in anticipation.

"Find my lighter and meet me outside. I'm going to smoke a cigarette and then you're getting punished." She waits for a second for me to object. I slump my shoulders and nod; I know better.

She releases me and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door. I have a moment to breathe, but I know it's partially just for show. Just to throw me off for a minute. I grab her lighter and cigarettes off the corner table and go to wait outside for her, leaning up against my car. I contemplate smoking myself but decide against it. I don't really know what to expect, and the last thing I want to do is make it worse.

It's not long before she joins me. I stare at my toes and wordlessly hold my hands out.

She stops in front of me. "Where are your shoes?"

I wince. "I didn't think about it..."

She tips my face up with one finger. There's fire in her eyes and I instinctively look down again.

"Look at me." Lisa says in a cool voice that I know better than to ignore.

I look. She raises an eyebrow, waiting. I love being barefoot but I know she doesn't like it. The apartments we live in all kinds of glass shards from people drinking. And the parking lot is nothing but sharp rocks and gravel. It's a constant battle. Anyone else I'd just say screw off to.

She grips my jaw and applies slight pressure. I feel my lips pucker and know I look ridiculous. The slight shame makes me melt and I let go of my stubbornness.

I mumble, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

She moves her hand to the roots at the back of my neck and squeezes, giving a short little tug. "Good girl."

Lisa slips off her shoes while she pulls out a cigarette and sticks it between het lips. Gives me that no-nonsense look that O both hate and love. I sigh and obediently step into them.

I wrap my arms around myself and fidget. I hate disappointing her. I hate the fact that I'm so stubborn. I really do want to be better.

She steps away from me and cups her hand around the cigarette in this mouth. She's been trying to quit for awhile now. That's what our fight was about.

The night before we'd gone out with some friends, had a little late fourth of July celebration. She told me she was only going to smoke one, but more people were smoking when we got there, so she started bumming them. She knows I hate this but I also know better than to bring it up, especially in front of people.

But my bratty side reared its ugly head and not only did I say something, I faught with her in public about it. Actually yelled at het and called her names. Had thrown a tantrum.