Guarding Miss Kim (2)

"How long have you wanted me, Lisa?" Jennie asked as she continued writhing against her. If Lisa wasn't careful, she was going to blow her load way too early.

"A long time," she said breathlessly, squeezing her tits harder now.

"But you never did anything about it?" She asked with a frown.

"It wouldn't have been...professional..." Lisa panted out. Jennie leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips, her tongue eagerly pushing into her mouth.

"That's what I love about you, Lisa," she said as she pulled away. "You're so kind. Honorable. I could've walked around this house naked every day and you wouldn't have touched me." Jennie paused so she could start kissing down her neck, and then her breasts. Her lips touched everything -- her collarbone, her nipples, her rock-hard abs. "Which is why you deserve everything I'm about to give you."

Lisa could do nothing but let out a deep moan as her mouth traveled further and further south. Her cock twitched in anticipation. Jennie settled herself halfway down her body, her face level with her crotch. She shot her a devious smile before grabbing the waistband of her boxers and pulling them down. Lisa's cock sprung out, almost comically, and hit Jennie's chin. She blinked and then let out a laugh, eagerly grabbing a hold of it.

"You're a big girl, huh?" She asked in this breathy voice that drove Lisa crazy. She wasn't that big -- just slightly above average -- but in Jennie's small hand, she looked like a giant. Lisa wondered if Jennie was just flattering her, or if she wasn't that experienced. Either way, she didn't care -- as long as she kept pumping her.

Lisa watched, transfixed, as her pale hand moved up and down her hard shaft. And when she saw Jennie bend her head to give her a lick, Lisa thought she might've died and gone to heaven.

While grasping the base, Jennie swirled her hot tongue around the head of Lisa's cock in tantalizing circles. And without further ado, Jennie leaned forward and took half of her in her mouth.

"JESUS," Lisa groaned as she wrapped her lips around her shaft. As Jennie started to bob up and down, she couldn't control herself anymore. Lisa put a big hand on the back of Jennie's head and started thrusting her hips, forcing her cock down her throat.

Jennie gagged and Lisa briefly panicked that she'd taken it too far, but she showed no signs of retreat. In fact, Jennie seemed inspired to push herself and take more of her cock down her throat. Lisa was amazed that she'd managed to take almost her entire length. Jennie continued to gag and choke as she deep-throated her, her cock a slobbery mess.

"Oh, yeah, baby, don't stop," Lisa panted as she twisted her fingers into her brunette locks. Her mouth was so fucking hot and wet, she knew she wasn't going to be able to last. She'd fantasized about her for far too long.

Lisa continued to thrust upwards, her grip on her head getting firmer, until suddenly Jennie's nose was pressed up against her. Her entire cock was down her throat. She continued to whimper and gag around her, which only turned her on even more. Jennie Kim was choking on her cock, for god's sake. Could it get any better than this? And when Jennir reached down and gave Lisa's balls a little squeeze, she realized it could.

"UH FUCK!," she yelled loudly as she felt herself erupt in Jennie's mouth. Lisa held her in place as she shot her cum down her throat, her hand still on her balls. When she was finally done, Lisa collapsed back onto the pillows, trying to catch her breath. She dropped her hand, and Jennie pulled back, Lisa's cock falling out of her mouth with a wet plop. She slowly sat up and wiped a stray splotch of cum from her lips. Lisa stared at her, nerves shooting through her body again now that she'd climaxed.