A Stalker's Obsession

Third Person POV

Lisa followed Jennie for weeks. Lisa knew her every move. Lisa knew what time she got off every day - 10 p.m. She knew how Jennie liked her coffee - Soy Vanilla Nonfat Latte - she was cutting calories. Lisa knew Jennie had a dog named Kuma. She knew Jennie's only family was a mom who lived two hours south and they spoke on the phone every Sunday morning. Lisa knew Jennie hadn't had a boyfriend in 2 years and her last one left her for a stripper named Angela.

Every night when Jennie left the hospital Lisa would pass by Jennie just to see her, smell her scent, maybe sometimes get a smile or a nod. Lisa wished she could just talk to Jennie, maybe get to know her, maybe ask her out, but that hadn't worked for Lisa in the past. Girls ignored Lisa and when they didn't, they were downright bitches to her. Lisa had to take what she wanted. She wished it could be different with Jennie, but she knew it never would be.

Jennie took notice after the third day. Lisa wasn't classically handsome or pretty girl cute, but good looking in the rugged extra 15 pounds, works with her hands, drinks beer after work, has a black lab named Jin, has never danced or worn slacks in her life kind of way. The kind of girl girls say they want until she's hitting on them in a bar. The kind of guy Jennie definitely wants. Jennie knows Lisa can't possibly work at the hospital, so she must have family or a friend here. Jennie wanted to talk to Lisa but her last breakup two years ago left her burned pretty bad and she now has a difficult time approaching men or flirting at all.

On the fourth day she smiled but Lisa just stared blankly at her. She felt so stupid.

Her smile caught Lisa off guard. What if she likes her. Should she try to talk to her? She must have been smiling at someone else.

Jennie imagined her name was Seulgi or Chaeyoung or Joy. Jennie wondered if she was a gentle lover or if she liked it rough. She wondered at night in bed with her hand rubbing her clit if Lisa would eat her pussy. She'd only been with one guy and no girls, but he refused.

Lisa wondered what Jennie's face looks like during an orgasm. If her eyes roll in the back of her head, if she cries out, if she bites her lip. Lisa wondered what her eyes look like when they're scared.

On the 23rd day Lisa wasn't there. Jennie was disappointed. Lisa's family member must be better.

On the 23rd day Lisa was running late. She couldn't find a parking spot. She jogged through the parking garage and when she came around the corner ahe ran straight into Jennie knocking her off her feet.

"I'm so sorry!" Lisa said. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She felt so stupid.

Jennie smiled her perfect smile at Lisa and said "Oh that's okay Seu-...I'm fine." She almost called her by her imaginary name. "Please help me up."

Lisa hand grabbed Jennie's and she felt a jolt. Jennie had to feel that. She couldn't walk on her ankle. Lisa never intended to hurt her. Not like this anyway.

"Damn it." Jennie said. I can't drive like this. "I know you're probably here visiting family, but do you think you could drive me home? It's just a sprain and I don't want to see any of the doctors here. I'm tired of this place."

This wasn't Lisa's plan, but it could work. The puzzle pieces were changing shape, but the end game was the same.

As Jennie climbed into the passenger seat of Lisa's jeep she took note of how clean it was. Jennie loved girls who kept things neat. This wasn't in her plan, but it could work.

"My name is Jennie, by the way, what's yours?"

"Lisa." She blurted out. She hadn't intended to give Jennie her real name, but she was still reeling from hearing her say her name. It was like music floating through the air.