"It pretty much has been. I've barely changed out of mine since I got home." I looked away.

"Yeah, I heard that your wedding's off. I'm sorry." She put her hand on my shoulder. When did she get taller than me? Like, six inches taller? "He didn't deserve you."

"That's really sweet, but you know absolutely nothing about my ex-fiancé."

"So tell me something to make it true. I hate being a liar." She flashed that grin again. Total ladykiller smile. She had to know its effect.

"Fine. Let's see...right before we broke up, he told me he could see me being the mother of his children, but he couldn't see having sex with me for the rest of his life."

Jesus, why did I share that? Lisa let out a long, low whistle. I flushed hot and backtracked. "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate."

"Wildly inappropriate. Moms are sexy."

"Lalisa..."

"You'd be a very sexy mom."

"Okay, okay." I held up my hands, laughing.

"You're sexy without being a mom, too. He's an idiot. And guess what? He didn't deserve you."

"All right, and you're not a liar."

She cocked her head, studying me. "I turned twenty-one on Saturday."

"Happy birthday."

"It was. But the party's not over yet. Wanna help me celebrate?"

Heat spread from my cheeks to my chest. "How?"

"We go out, I buy you a drink, you tell me more wildly inappropriate things."

I should turn around. I should go inside right now.

"Why would you buy me a drink for your birthday?" I teased.

"Fine, you can buy me a drink too. And I can distract you." Her eyes flicked to my hips. My shorts were pushed up, caught between the soft apex of my thighs, outlining the triangle of my pussy. "You seem like you could use some distraction."

Sweet dampness trickled into my panties. Under Lisa's gaze, I felt wanted. In a way I never had with Eunwoo.

"I think I better stick to making a blanket fort on the couch and watching Netflix," I murmured.

"Okay." She shrugged. Something flashed in her brown eyes. Disappointment? No, not that. "If you change your mind, let me know."

As I turned and walked to my front door, I felt her eyes on my ass. I knew that glint in her eyes. I'd seen it enough times.

Trouble.

Now, standing in my darkened bedroom, I stare at the show in the window opposite. I spent hours camped in front of the TV tonight, but this show is much, much better. Lisa unzips her fly and eases her jeans down. An obvious bulge tents her boxers.

And then the boxers are off, too.

She's naked, stunning, and aroused. And looking straight at my dark window, her face suffused with lust.

Does she know I'm here?

Is she tempting me?

Her cock is gorgeous. She grips the shaft, stroking it slowly. As I cup my own breasts in the dark, rubbing the soft curves through my shirt, I imagine dropping to my knees. Taking her cock in my mouth. Swirling my tongue worshipfully over her head as she tells me what she likes.

It arouses me to think of submitting to her, after spending all those years telling her what to do.

"Lisa," I moan. I pinch my nipples to tight buds while she leisurely jerks her dick. My mouth waters when I see a bead of precum glistening at the tip.