chapter 1.

Renesmee pov:

I'm was walking at the train station on my way to 9¾. It's my fourth year at Hogwarts. My second home. I was happy to see my friends again. George and Fred Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Cedric Diggory.
They got sorted into Gryffindor while I got sorted into slytherin. Well not all of them of course. It was hard to hold the friendship 'cause everyone knew that Gryffindors and Slytherins didn't really got along.
I'm the only exception. I had friends in every house. Luna Lovegood was in Ravenclaw. Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff. My best friends in Gryffindor were George Weasley and Fred Weasley. The Twins.
Now you might think, why weren't the golden trio your best friends? Well we often are got into fights. They're mostly hanging out just the three of them. I'm stood out mostly.

I got into the Hogwarts Express and searched for my friends.

,, Renesmee!"

I knew it was Fred who called me. I turned around and went to him. I gave him a hug.

,, I missed you.", I smiled.

,, So did I.", he smiled.

We went to George and sat down.

,, How was your holiday?", I asked.

,, Good. I mean we did travel a little. You?"

,, Like always."

Sirius black was my father. My mother died when I was five.
I often visited the Malfoys even though my parents didn't want me to. But Draco was my friend and they understood that.
The Malfoy family saw me as a second child. I liked the family I really did, but I knew what was going on. I knew how they treated Dobby. Or how they educated Draco.
They showed him all the bad stuff. They thaught him that "Mudbloods" are a shame for the wizards world. In their eyes everyone was imperfect except themselves. That was so egotistic.
Well I had to stay some days with them so I knew. Why? My father was in Azkaban, for a long time. For twelve years. I was two when he got there. It was complicated.
Hagrid raised me till I got my father back.
Well my father was in Azkaban 'cause everyone thought he was the one who betrayed the Potter family and told Voldemort where they were living. But it wasn't my father. It was Peter Pettigrew. Hagrid told me as I was eleven years old.
And still everyone from the ministry were searching for him. So he hides.

,, Why don't stay with us this Christmas?", George asked.

,, I'll ask Sirius. But I think that he will allow it."

No one knew that I was his daughter. They thought my parents died. I told them that Voldemort killed them. My father said it was better that way. It would be save like that. Draco, Dumbledore and some friends of my father like Lupin knew. They are the only exception.
That's why I got a fake surname. Rosewood. Renesmee 'Rosewood'. I looked forward to the day I can use my real name. Renesmee Black.

.......

I went to the slytherin common room and put my stuff under my bed.
As I was going down to go to the great hall pansy came across me.

,, Still here? I hoped you got expelled."

,, Fuck of pansy.", I said annoyed.

If I was allowed I would Avada kedavra her ass. She still didn't move. I pushed her beside and went to the moving stairs.

,, Hey Renesmee.", Draco came to me with his typical smirk on his face.

,, Hey Draco.", I smiled back.

Me and Draco were best friends of course. I mean we grew up together. We may roast each other but we cared for each other.
He was the only one who was there for me while my dad was gone and I was there for him when his parents treated him bad. More like when his father treated him bad.