Sequel

After three days

I want to ask you something" I asked her. This ti.me I won't going to step back from the truth. I will tell her everything. I will accept whatever she'll decide.... There's no runnings now... It should be done...

"What is it? " She questioned me in low tone.

"Uhh! It is just.... " I asked closing my eyes. "WILL YOU MARRY ME" But i shouted out in sudden....

I opened my one eye to seek a glance on her but I opened my both eyes when I saw her narrow eyes staring me.....

I gulped down and tried to say " Ah... I " It is feeling so weird.

I tried to explain but words aren't coming out from mouth something is wrong? With me I'm feeling so tight around my chest... Was is it called nervousness.

I know everything " She utter and I saw at her like owl making my eye wide open.

" What do you know? " I asked her with little confusion.

" The thing you want to talk about "

" Really..... But how is that possible. .. " I utter underneath my breath. I think she was talking bout something else....

"Ah.. What is it tell me " I asked her to confirm my doubt.

" Why are you so nervous today " She asked me furrowing her eyebrow. I felt sweat forming on my Forehead....

"Ah... Who is nervous, I'm not nervous.... Why do you think so... " I muttered and laughed awkwardly with nervousness.

"Are you sure... I can see that on your face " She denied me.

"No... I'm not... You're having an misunderstanding " I muttered folding my hands to my chest making a hard face.

" Oh then let me see it " She come forward and hold my face in her hand by my chin tilting it toward her.

" What's that " I said avoiding looking at her side.

"I'm making sure if it was misunderstanding " She said turning my face  toward hers. It is making me feel like I am trapped.

"You don't need to " I tried to deny her.

"Shut up, you're distorting my focus " She said shutting me up. I was trying to tilt my face other side to distract myself but I can't she was holding it tightly. I can only roll my eyes. But it's impossible to not to look at her side. Suddenly my eyes shift swiftly toward her and my heart started to beat faster. She was touching my face, head, nose, cheeks making my ear red....

"I think there's nothing I was just misunderstanding " She whispered against my lips. I can feel her hot breathings....

"Just one more thing " She uttered lowly.

"What is it " I asked holding my hands to my chest tightly, they wants to get free and I know what will happen if they got freed...

She slide her face downward putting her head to my chest. " What are you doing " I asked her in  chirping tone controlling myself. My heart started to pound harshly. She shifted her head up and give me a blank look.

My heart was beating rapidly. What is she thinking... Her eyes are making me more nervous.
"Poor me "

"Your heart is beating like a unstoppable metro " She said but I was silent cause I know it.

"You know what I  have my way ....." She said folding her hand backward.

She come forward slowly looking in my eyes and suddenly she crushed her lips against mine. My heart wasn't relaxing it was beating rapidly. She place her hand on my heart and it felt relaxed immediately. My hand grip loosened and I put my hands around her and pulled her more close to me. Making myself her prisoner. it was like drinking a heavenly intoxicating drink.