10.. God! I love her...

I was returning to my home. I was tired again but I'm fine... I don't know what's happening. Every thing was strange. I felt like New me. Finally I reached my home when I rang the door bell. Umm Ella she didn't come to open the door so I used my extra keys to open the doors whom I carry with me. I thought she'd be sleeping .. I entered inside the house. Firstly I decided to find Ella. I want to see her.. I opened the bedroom's door and entered inside without any sound I didn't want to disturb her....
                  When I approached the bed she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom but she wasn't there too so I checked every where in the house.. My heart was beating faster. Where's she? Is she fine? What happened why she's not at home .. What if she'd be in danger... I sat on sofa and held my face in my palms "She's ok.. Ok. I think she is just outside for some work or groceries... But she don't know much about this place... What if someone kidnapped her.... She's so innocent she wasn't aware of this world... I just can't sit there like that... I have to find her.. Wait I can call her.... No I can't . . She have no mobile with her... Oh god what should I do..." I left home to find her outside when I came outside

"Oh Hi! Are you Ella's husband?"I glanced at his side and asked him.

" Yes, who are you... How do you know her?" I asked him with suspicious glare.

" Oh, we never met each other before.. I'm Dennis your neighbor " He said Forwarding his hand towards me. I took his hand and shook it.

"Did you see her anywhere there? " I asked him first.

" Oh, I'm sorry I didn't because I just came back right now from my work " He answered.

" Ok.. " I said.

" Is everything ok.. You're looking so worried and sad.. What happened?" He asked me.

" Um.. Ella she isn't at home.. I don't know where is she..  She doesn't know about this place much.. We are new here.. " I said sadly.

" Hmm Ella.. I should help.. He's looking so tensed after all she's my friend"

" Oh..yeah if you don't mind I can help you in finding her." He said rubbing his nose.

"Really, thank you." I said, right now I wanted to hug him.

" Then you go this side and I'm another side .. Oh give me your number so I can call you if I find her " He said.

We exchanged numbers then he went another side and I was other side. I was finding her everywhere. She wasn't anywhere.. "Please god help me in finding her.. I don't know what I'll do  if I couldn't find her.

I was on my way when my phone started to ring. I picked up the call immediately 'cause it was nate,"Hey buddy, what's up!?" He asked.

" Nate... " I said in chirping and sad tone my voice was cracking.

" Rayne .. What happened are you okay.. Rayne answer me!" He asked me worriedly.

" No.., I'm not okay.. Nate Ell..la she's missing... I can't find her.. What should I do?" I told to him

"Rayne first relax your self... Okay don't you think if her memories came back again or now she has gone " Nate said. When Nate said such words my heart skipped a beat. A lump stuck in my throat and I gulped it down.
.. My hands became sweaty and started trembling... There was some tears in my eyes. I felt so alone suddenly... Like my everything has gone.. I felt disappointed by myself.
" She had gone.. She left me... No.. Yes.. She's gone .. She's gone"

"Rayne.... Rayne.... Are you hearing me.. " I could hear Nate's voice.

" Rayne are you okay... Are you there?" He asked me again. My mind was upset but I controlled myself.