8. Holy crap....

She was angry. She was ignoring me like I wasn't there. I was frustrated, Many times I tried to convince her but she was looking like, she wanted to say 'if you come close to me and talk to me. I swear I'll kill you without any mercy'

Ha ha.... So i didn't dare to talk to her. Actually I was thinking today I saw a new sidesideq about ber. There was more left to know.....

the door bell rang. I saw her side. She was starring me wh?es" Ahm.. I'm coming"
. Lllm. mll. llll.lmlll. Lml. Lllll. mmllllll..mllmll).l..llWh.pmllmmthe?..mmlmll.llmll? ll? lll. l. l. lllmll..)door. I was ..mll.@mmll.l.cked my eyes got lll..wide open. When that person who was on door reveal her identity" Umm.. Hi..hello.. How are you"I was so nervous to face her.

I grab her hand and took her outside from house. She just removed my hand from her hand with a force." What the fuck are you Rayne. "She yelled in Anger.

" Um... How do you find me" I only asked her that 'cause many thoughts were there in my mind at that time only that question come in my mind so I uttered it.

"Really, you have only this question to ask me.. Actually no you just don't want to see me. In other words I can say that you're ignoring me" She said." What about the promise hmm.. "

" It's not like that actually I was..... In... Actually I don't want to hurt you but I just did it. I mean I'm sorry " I mentioned.

" Shut up, you only used me for money right. You fooled me. You never see me as a right girl for you from the very start but don't underestimate me. I won't leave you till you at least give me my money back, decide it right now what you want to do 'you or my money'." she uttered with a threat.

Yeah I know it was all my fault. I was little selfish at that time. I know that from the start that she likes me very much. We both were raised by same orphanage home. Her name was cara. She always be by my side. She follows me every where praised me every time but I always see her as my good friend. See confessed her love to me but I turn her down But she never give up on me. She worked as a mechanic in garage. She own that place with her some friends. She worked very hardly for it.I don't want to hurt her. I want some money for the trip so I took her that money from her. I just told her that when I came back we can date each other. when I told her that she gave her money to me without any doubt. She believes me very much at that time. When I was doing that I felt very guilty so I decided that when I came back. I gave her, her money back and told her the truth about my feelings truly.

but what happened with us at trip. I just totally forgot about her." I'm sorry... I just don't want to hurt you but I have someone for care, I ..... And I promise I gave you your money back soon" I said guiltily.

" What... What are you talking about " She asked me curiously.
"Who is she... She is in your house right that's why you come out here, I want to meet her....that bloody witch." She said then She run toward my house.

"Listen, listen to me cara. Don't involve her in it " I mentioned.

" Why?. Do you love her that much... I can't forgive you without meeting her. I told you Rayne." She yelled.

"Ah.. Stop it" I yelled grabbing her hand. She was in front of the main door. She just rang the bell and in next moment the door was opened by Ella." Oh.. Ah.. Hi" I said.

But she ignored me then she saw at our matched hands side. She was starring me so I leave Cara's hand. " Hi, so you're that blo.... " Before cara said something to her I cut her off in middle.

" Ah.. She is my friend cara. She is came here to meet you Ella" I said gently introducing her. Then I push cara inside the house with a tight smile on my face. I don't want Ella to know anything.

We were in Hall. When Ella said to me " Rayne why can't you just go and arrange some coffee for us. There was a knowing look on there faces. They both were starring me.

"Ah.. Me.. Umm yep I can go and come in seconds. Just wait for me. " I said and came running to the kitchen then I made some coffee for both of them as fast as I can do.

When I came with a smile on my face. I place coffee cups on table " Here.. " When I saw them. They both were starring me like I was some stranger who came accidentally in there party and got drunk and now they were starring me and you can say a killer look.

"Umm.... I was just going " Cara said to me.

"Nice to meet you Rayne"

She Approached me and hugged me " You know... She told me everything about you and her...." She said whispering in my ear.
I was scared what they talked about was Ella thinks about me as a thief or a heart broker player. Who only loves his self.

" I didn't let you go if she wasn't there. Actually I didn't think about you like that from the start but now I loved you more. Do you know why because I can understand you're feeling toward her. Ah.. I can say that I forgive you."

"Really.. " I whispered to her.

"Not properly, I want my money back as soon as possible." Then she smiled gently and leave me.

" I love you Rayne..." She said loudly and winked toward me then she was gone.

"What a crazy girl. I like her" I mentioned.

" Really " Ella said in angry tone. She was starring me blankly.

" Ah... Yep after all she was with me from childhood." I said teasing her. Was she jealous 'cause of cara. Ah I really started to like her more.

" Do you know she was after me from many years actually I don't know why I didn't like her before
But now my opinion are changed about her. If I say correctly she was changed much from the start now she looks so good. I mean more mature, um.. Smart, good looking. I was thinking.... Ella did you notice her dress. It was looking so perfect on her. Her skin was so glowing. She was looking so mind blowing. " I said teasingly. I don't know but I was enjoying it. Her face was red. Oh gosh... She was jealous. She was looking so cute with red cheeks actually she was looking so funny... Mummy I can't control my laugh.

" She was so special. Didn't she Ella. Umm... " I was cut off in middle by Ella suddenly she was on me. She grabbed my shirts lapels. Our faces were so close to each other I was starring at her eyes side they looks so bright and shine. "

Stop it, if you say a one more word then I swear I'll kill you"

"Then kill me.. " I whispered in her ear. Her eyes got wide and she got blushed.

"Shut up! You Bastard" She said and got up from me. I grabbed her shirt from bottom
then pulled her more close to me " What?.. What do you called me" I asked her.

"Sneaky bastard" She said with a grin. I was just starring her when she came a little more close to me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek. Oh gosh I don't know but I blushed hardly like a teenager who got his first kiss. I touched my cheek with both my hands they were heating. I was feeling annoying by myself. What the hell.......like it was my first time when I touched her. Oh gosh I want to die suddenly I got more blush I remembered what I had done with her. I really am a bastard or something more.

......................................................

A sneaky bastard...... Ha ha ha....