I gently pushed the bathroom door open. The flickering shadows of the flames from the several candles danced on the walls. It was super dim in here, which set the mood so beautifully I was considering dating myself.

She walked in, gasping quietly as her hand lifted to touch her mouth.

I stood behind her, gently peeling her black blazer off her shoulders, "I, uh, know things have been ... crazy lately. I thought today would be the perfect day to help you relax." I dropped the blazer on the ground, snaking an arm around her lower belly and kissing the side of her neck carefully.

She shuddered, "Holy shit."

I chuckled lightly, lifting her white button-up shirt out of her pants, "I'm taking that as a yes it was a perfect day?"

"Yes," She turned around and tiptoed to reach my lips. I closed the distance, craning my neck down. My hands grasping the beautiful cheeks of her backside firmly. "Hell yes."

"Are you joining me?" She asked, the glow of the flames reflecting in her eyes.

I shook my head, "No. This one is just for you, but I'll be waiting for you in bed."

Her eyebrow quirked up, "The bed?"

I smirked, winking at her, "Meet me there when you're finished. And make sure you just have a towel on."

She squealed in excitement which made me laugh. She's never done that before so I imagine she's very happy about this.

I left her alone in the bathroom. Now it was time to prepare in the bedroom.

I quietly took the strap-on out of Athena's nightstand draw. I dropped my briefs while looking behind me to make sure Athena wasn't at the doorway.

I quickly laced my legs through the straps and lifted it up, tightening everything in place. I picked my briefs back up, the bulging toy making a very noticeable print on the polyester material. I took a deep breath, calming my fluttering nerves.

This was going to be perfect. I put everything I had into this. The soothing scents from the candles created a relaxing aroma in the room.

This was romantic. This was exhilarating — to watch all of this unfold was dreamlike and dreadful at the same time. I wanted to please Athena in any way possible. I wanted to show her how much I appreciated her and how bad I wanted her to run away with me.

Athena took her time in the bath for sure, but that was expected. She stepped into the room, the white towel wrapped around her body, her brown eyes noticing the bed of rose petals first. Her long hair draping down, wild and free.

"Wow ..."

Her eyes then went to me, dropping steadily. Her eyebrow went up as she stared directly at the bulge between my legs. I rubbed the back of my neck shyly.

"That is ... super hot," She said. "All of this is ... wow."

"You think so?"

She walked up to me, "Hell yes."

I bit my lip, "Good."

Her hands took their usual spot on my shoulders, pulling my sports bra, "Take this off. I want you in just your briefs. For now, of course."

I quickly discarded my sports bra, my back now littered in goosebumps. I smirked when she placed a kiss on my sternum and then looked up at me with the fiercest bedroom eyes ever.

This was an amazing idea.

I tugged her towel, the fuzzy wrap unfolding quickly and pooling at her feet. I lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist until I dumped her on the bed.