30

At this rate, I couldn't remember how we ended up in this position.

Athena and I were kissing. I held her against the wall, pressing my body into her. She was grasping at me, tiptoeing and pushing her chest against me. At this moment I wanted nothing more but to be in between her legs.

She has on this black pencil skirt today and a white thin turtle neck. Her hair is up in a bun and she just looks so elegant and sexy. It's not unusual for Athena to look absolutely irresistible, but today I woke up extremely horny after a wet dream and well ...

Seeing her in this outfit just amplified it.

It's been two days since we've had sex and we still haven't actually talked about it. Yesterday was a hard day for me though so I'm grateful we skipped out on the conversation.

"Not here," She said in between kisses. "We can't."

I pulled back but stayed close to her. Our lips were but an inch apart, "No one can see us."

"And what if someone walks in?" She whispered.

I smirked, "The door is locked."

"When did you—"

I shut her up before she could think hard enough to ruin the moment. We definitely shouldn't be doing this in her classroom, but it's lunch and I locked the door without her noticing. No one is coming in. And a locked classroom door in school usually means the teacher isn't in the room at the moment, so no one will bother.

She relaxed more, the comfort and safety of the locked door settling in, sighing softly against my lips. Is it wrong to assume she's in need of some physical attention to relieve stress? How bad I want to be right. I love to think that I'm the one capable of catering to her ways no one else can.

"Do you need me?" I whispered in her ear while holding her hips.

She gripped my sides. She didn't answer me right away which made my heart sink a little. I'm not used to being very vocal when being sexual. It's different for me to hear my voice in a sexual manner. I hope I didn't make an ass of myself just now.

She sighed deeply, "Yes. Yes, I need you."

The rush came back in an instant. I was quickly cascading down Athena's body. She didn't have to tell me twice and I was more than happy with her delayed answer. The last thing I wanted was to be embarrassed.

I gently pushed the tight skirt up to her thighs. She took care of the rest, picking it up higher. I got a glimpse of her red thong before I smushed my face into her right thigh to pepper it with kisses.

Now wasn't the time to tease. In fact, I wasn't sure how much time we had left. I quickly put my mouth to the thin piece of cloth that was covering her vagina. Athena's leg rose over my shoulder. I felt the quick shiver that traveled up and down her body.

I couldn't believe I was between Athena's legs again in almost 72 hours. She pulled the thin cloth over to the side and it was like a switch in my brain was flipped on and I was in for the taking. I didn't mind it not one bit and it's more than a treat to hear relief drape over her.

She was already wet, which turned me on even more. I focused heavily on the small bud in my mouth, gently flicking it. If I wanted to beat the clock, I had to focus it. I tried not to go too fast though — a part of me still wanted Athena to enjoy this as much as she could. I wanted to savor everything all over again.

The thrill of doing this here in school was exciting and making my body swirl with adrenaline. My head was cloudy with lust and Athena's moans were quiet, but flowing softly. Her hand grabbed some of my hair and I braced myself by putting one hand under her thigh.