33

The fact that I admitted to Athena that I was actually intimidated by her briefly skimmed my mind. I know being honest is good even when it's bad, but was it a smart move on my part? The last thing I wanted was for her to feel like she had to change the way she approaches me.

But it also felt like a weight off my chest. Now there was no need for me to pretend like I knew what I was actually doing and what I actually wanted. And I think the best part about all of it is that she's patient and understanding.

I didn't have any real idea of what was gonna happen tonight at her place. I didn't want to get in the habit of thinking we were going to have sex every time I came over.

Everything I was thinking about quickly disappeared from my mind when I was greeted at the door with strong feverish kisses that were teasing and tantalizing in nature. She destroyed any plans to move slow tonight.

I lifted Athena with little to no effort. Her legs wrapped around my waist and even though I was holding her she still had control. My neck arched all the way back, her hands at the side of my face and her lips borderline devouring mine — my body was practically singing already.

She broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily, "I've been waiting for you."

I smiled, "Oh trust me I noticed."

She smiled, "Would you like dinner now? Or ..."

I raised my eyebrow, "Or?"

She shrugged, "Or ... we can save it for later."

"Well, uh ... I'm a bit hungry for something else," I replied.

"I bet you are," She grinned. "Who would've thought."

"Hm ... well, I'm not particularly happy about the assumptions of me being scared. I guess I'd like to settle that right now."

She whispered, "Then settle it."

"Fine."

Tonight I didn't want the couch to host us, in fact, I was getting sick of the couch when she had a nice and comfortable bed toward the back of the house.

We began kissing all over again, this time a lot slower but just as powerful. I strolled to her room with her in my arms while taking a couple of peaks along the way to make sure I didn't bump her into anything.

We fell onto the bed. Athena didn't waste any time pulling my shirt up. I quickly took it off and threw it somewhere. Her touch was tender against my abs and chest. I was curious to know just how much she enjoyed my body.

She sighed quietly into my lips as I backed off a few centimeters. I spoke, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," She answered bringing her hands to the sides of my neck.

"How do you feel about my body? Or the way I look — I mean like ... obviously I'm different, you know? I'm probably not like any other girls you've—"

Athena's finger shushed me for a moment, her finger swiping across my lips. I cleared my throat and sucked my lips in to prevent myself from saying anything else.

"I think you look amazing. Your features are sharp but refined in their femininity. The cut of your jawline is very defined but still bears a softness to it. Your eyes bright even though sometimes they appear cold and distant. It doesn't bother me that you're rather ... in the middle. It's sexy and it's you."

I blink rapidly not really knowing what to say back to her. I've never heard anyone describe me in such a poetic way. I felt bare, stripped, and completely naked while having my clothes on. Has she paid attention to my features that much?