She's in excellent shape. The woman has done good things with the material she's been given. Her hair is damp with sweat, and irritation rolls off her.

"Can I help you?" I chirp.

Her eyes drift to the mess of my curly brunette hair, then down to my bare shoulders. I cross my arms, which pushes up my ample cleavage in my short, sheer lilac nightie.

I'm tall and curvy — thick. No one would call me a little girl by any stretch of the imagination. But I suddenly want to be one for Lisa, and it takes my breath away.

"Care to explain the meaning of that loud music after quiet hours?" She asks, low and curt. "You're a lawyer, Jennie. You know what the noise ordinances are."

Oooh, do I love that lecturing tone. Even if it's left over from the show in her bedroom.

"I'm sorry." I widen my eyes. "I just couldn't sleep, what with all the noise coming from your place. It was so distracting, I had to put on my favorite song to drown it out."

Her mouth opens and closes.

"I apologize," she finally says. "I didn't realize the walls were that thin."

"Don't worry," I assure her. "I didn't hear you. Just her."

Her eyes darken. She says nothing.

"She's awfully bossy, isn't she?" I ask sweetly. "Considering you're the one in charge."

Now her gaze travels over me. I uncross my arms to let her see how hard my nipples are through my nightie. Two pinkish buds ready for her to capture and cruelly twist. A trickle of juice slips down my thigh, because it feels so exciting — so dangerous — to be exposed to her. Especially since there's another girl waiting back in her room. My panties are still lying in my bed, and I know she can see the dark vee of my pussy through my nightgown.

"Are you in charge, Lisa?" I ask softly. "Because if this going to be a regular occurrence..."

She drags her eyes back to my face. "It won't be. If you're ever bothered again, please ring my doorbell instead of resorting to measures that disturb the entire building."

I cock one hip, resting my hand on it, and flutter my lashes. "Yes, Daddy."

She does a slow blink. Then her face changes completely. Her eyelids lower, and a faint smile tugs the corner of her mouth.

"Don't sass me, Jen" she says softly.

"Or what?"

The question hangs between us. Our eyes lock.

"What'll you do if I misbehave again? Will you punish me?"

That smile quirks her lips, sinister this time, and she tucks it away.

"I just might." Over her bare shoulder, she adds, "Don't try me."

As she walks to her door, I stare at the sexy planes of her shoulders and back. Her firm ass. When the door closes with a click, I stumble into my own apartment and dive in bed.

Now my pussy is slick. I squirm and moan, getting tangled up in the sheets. Rubbing my clit in frantic circles, I slide my fingers inside my eager cunt. So tight and excited for Lisa, begging for her attention.

All is quiet from next door, and I stifle my own noises in the pillow. Out of courtesy for the neighbors.

"Daddy," I whimper. "Show me how to behave."

Oh, I will, little girl.

I haven't been a little girl in decades. But I want to be, for her.