Dante

Its our second week at the villa and all has been great. It was nice taking some time off, no mafia business and Empire Business, just being with my wife. Wife.... still feels so weird to say. I can't believe this day came when I would be someone's husband. Never did I think I would be to be honest. Not after her.

Why would I after I got played like that, how could I think I could trust again. But one look at Nicole and I had to have her, in all ways possible. Which meant I had to open up, and so I did. And now I am a Husband. Fuck. I chuckle looking at the view. It was late evening and we were sitting outside just enjoying the view.

"Whats funny?" She says looking up at me from my chest. "Just thinking about my past" she rubs my chest, "wanna talk about it?" I kiss her head smiling, "I do, you have to know the me before you, for you to know about Eva" I say looking straight at her.

"Im gonna more wine and a bottle of bourbon" She says getting up, I chuckle shaking my head. I don't know how I feel about this but its time. I could hear her little feet paddling back to me. She gets herself comfortable straddling me.

"Okay" I smile "Okay.... well where would you like for me to start?" She sighs "How did you meet her" I sigh. "Back when I started at the Moretti Industries, Paps wanted me to know how run a company so during my training years. She was working as an intern at the time.

Something about her caught my eye, she was.....Different. She kept to herself but spoke her mind, I wasn't used to women like that in the Mafia not until Donna became Donna" I chuckle and look at her. She is paying attention, no emotion what so ever. She nods for me to continue.

"We dated for 2 years. I was sure I wanted to marry her bring her in to the Mafia and all. I was inlove, at least I thought I was. Paps had a bad feeling about her. I ignored it, I didn't see what he did."

I sigh rubbing my forehead. "I ignored to the point of it affecting my family. I thought I knew her and It turned out that I didn't know who she really is."

She holds my hand, "The reason behind my Grandparents death is Eva" she freezes "The plane crash?" I nod. "I blame myself for their death all the time, I brought her to the circle not knowing she was the enemy. Fucking Dumb" I chuckle. "Really really dumb" I say scrubbing my face as I could feel my anger rising.

"Dante" she says and I shake my head chuckling. "She killed my grandparents babygirl and I let her, she planted the bomb on the jet, and while we were having dinner, my nonna and nonnos' plane blew up" I could feel my eyes getting watery and I hated it. I hated showing my vulnerable side.

"Baby" she whimpers and quickly hugs me. "You can't blame yourself for her Actions, its not your fault at all" I inhale her scent trying to calm down." Everyone keeps saying that but I still don't believe it" I say shaking my head.

"After we found evidence that she did it, I slowly punished the women I loved for a week straight and killed her." I say looking straight at her. "I promised myself I would never fucking love a girl ever again, that I wasn't going to be used ever again"

She looks down, sniffling. "Why me then?" She whispers, "I don't know but all I know is that I wanted you the moment I saw you and if it meant letting myself give a shit about a woman, then thats what I'll do" I shrug looking at the stars.

We link our heads together and just enjoy being in each others presence. "Why did she do it?" She asks pulling her head from me. "Why did she kill your grandparents?" She says looking at me with no emotion. "It doesn't matter" I mutter looking anywhere else but to me.

"Dante.... No secrets" She crosses her arms and scowls at me. I sigh, "Same reason why any Mafias attack each other, her father wanted to take over. She thought my Paps, mom, Zio Luca and Zia Kathy were on the plane as well, the perfect plan to kill everyone, And then my brother and I would be tortured to death" she shivers and aI take the little blanket she calls her 'fleece' and wrap it around her.

"How did you find out?" "We got a call from Paps, he told me about the plane crash. We quickly went to the Mansion, once we were there. Damien found the same clothing seen on the secret camera at airport. It was a woman wearing the same clothing but her hair and face were hidden. It couldn't have been Donna, Katrina did not exist in our family by that time. The only other person who knew of the trip was her, what she didn't know is that my parents, Zio and Zia also chose to join them the next day"

"So I asked her if she told anyone of the trip and she swiftly lied, I just didn't believe her. Some hair was on the dirty jumpsuit found, I took a sample of her hair and got it tested. And she was locked in my room no cellphone nothing."

"I could see that she was panicking, I knew it in my heart that she did it. I brought me so much anger just because I let myself fucking love her. I didn't need no proof, I knew. The secret calls, going missing for hours and hours and lying to me about where she went. I ignored it all, I was too busy to even care what she had been doing on the side"

"Once the DNA results came back. I went to talk to her, I asked her to tell me the truth if she really loved me the way she said she did, she should tell me the truth. And she did.....In hopes that I would save her from my father" I chuckle.

"I took her down to the basement, firstly getting her fathers wereabouts which my Dad and Damien were happy to torture and kill. But her, I wanted to be the one who tortured her and well kill her. From that day on, I promised myself never again will I let a woman in my heart. And that I will focus on getting our Mafia to the top"

I take a huge gulp of my bourbon, "and I did that, we took over the Britain Mafia, we took over half of the Russian Mafia and the rest of the American Mafia, every single one of them. That was all under my leadership. No one tries my family, not with our reputation."

"Nothing could have stopped me, and no woman could break me....Thats what I was scared of the most, a woman breaking what I have built and my reputation. So each woman would fall inlove with me and I would sleep with  the for my satisfaction then humiliate them and dump them."

She moves around, looking uncomfortable. I sigh and hold her hands, rubbing them softly. "I wasn't a nice guy before you babygirl, but I wanted to change for you. I wanted to be the man you deserved, I don't know if I have reached that point but I will try for the rest of my life."

She smiles, looking at me with watery eyes, "you truly have the Cold Kings Heart" I say kissing her pouty lips. She deepens the kiss, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling my back hair. I groan holding her tighter.

She pulls away, smiling "I'm sorry she hurt you and the family, she didn't deserve you" she says linking my head with mine. "But what you did to those other women after was wrong, they didn't deserve such humiliation" she says looking disappointed.

"I know baby, I regret it all"  I say looking down. She lifts my face and kisses me. "You've changed, thats all that matters" she says smiling. She rests her head on my chest sighing contently. "I would have killed her myself"

I chuckle "I'm sure you would have baby" I say smiling. "Thank you for telling me" she says drifting off. I kiss her head, "Sleep Gattina" she mumbles something incoherent but falls asleep. I chuckle, brushing her soft curly hair. "I'm so lucky to have found you baby, you have become my everything in such a short time and I am never letting you go, no matter what" I whisper as she slightly snores.

—————————————————

Hi babies

How are you guys?

How was the chapter, we finally find out about this "Eva"

By the way, I will be uploading a chapter on "His one and only Cherry" next. Yay!!

Anywho
Bye!