Nicole

Dante ⬆️

I woke up to the sun practically yelling at me to get up. I definitely wasn't feeling better than I did early morning. I turned around to find Dante's side cold, checking the watch I realize its almost 10:30am. I must have been tired then.

I sit up only to feel the same build up of nausea I felt earlier, not Again! I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. Oh God, it better not be what I think it is, I have been vomiting for a week now almost everyday but today feels worse. I could only hide it for so long until Dante saw me early this morning after our chat.

A chat I never wanted to have but since he is my partner, he had to know everything from me, no more secrets and everything out in the open. I don't know when I stopped caring about my parents but thank God thats happening now because Dante was going to punish them anyways. A mafia King who isn't fond of people hurting his Queen. Possessive I know, but I love it.

After about 2 minutes of dry heaving, I got up to brush my teeth while slagging and putting my entire weight on the bathroom sink. After that I realize I don't have the energy to stand much on the shower so bath time is necessary.

I do want to talk to both of my parents though, why did they keep me if they hated me so much, so many times I thought I was useless and unwanted because of them. I never thought people would even accept me because of them. Mother was suppose to nurture and care for me, instead I was ignored, seen as a disappointment when I hadn't done nothing wrong.

Father was supposed to protect me from all evil and yet he was Satan himself. How do I care about people who treated me like nothing my whole life? I just can't! I just want the reason for their hate towards me and with Dante, Damian and the Twins, I am going to get my answers and move on with My Love, My King, My Life and if so my new family.

30 minutes after relaxing in the bathtub and quickly got dressed, fix up the bed and leave the room. Dante usually would fuss that I even clean our room as he has maids to do that. But as stubborn as I am he lets me at least clean our god damn room.

I huff as suddenly I feel grumpy and go to the kitchen and get some food, my first love. The girls and Micheal are all sitting there chatting, laughing away. I look straight at the oven to see if Maria left some breakfast for me, and she did. I smile and rush to it , putting it on the table and immediately eating like I haven't ate in days.

"Well Hello to you too" Donna mumbles while they all look at me. I look at them under my lashes and grunt, going back to eating. "Are you okay? You look pale?" Katrina asks looking concerned. I nod and mumble "I haven't been feeling well almost every morning, today was worse" they all look at me concerned.

"Why didn't you say anything we could've called our family doctor to check up on you" Donna scolds while glaring at me. "You better fix that face Donna" I say glaring back at her, she looks at me shocked. "Dante already called him up for a check up today he said by 12 the Doctor will be here" I say turning around and looking into the snacks cupboard.

I find my favorite vinegar and salt snacks and I smile. They all watch me in confusion and Katrina smiles at me like she knows something I don't, I shrug and continue eating while they continue talking about whatever they were talking about.

Hearing footsteps by the door, I see the twins coming in the room, both glaring at nothing until they see me and their faces become of pity. I don't like that so I look down trying not to cry. Both of them come by my side, Stefano kisses my forehead while Stephen kisses my cheek. I look at both of them shocked. "No one will ever hurt you again, we promise" Stefano mumbles, while Stephen smiles a little. I tear up and hug them both and tell them to be safe.