Dante

Marco and Matteo Alfonsi ⬆️

Damian and I both leave the basement, "are you okay Fratello?" I turn and look at him and sigh, "I want to know more about Laceys' mother Loren, I want to know everything about her, why do we not have a photo of her and why she is a ghost.... something doesn't click and I want to know"

Damian nods "Lucky for us our best hackers, Marco and Matteo are coming back today." I smile, the younger Alfonsi Twins. "The mansion will become a circus" we both chuckle. "I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll see you later" He nods and leaves to his room and I walk to mine.

I enter my room expecting Gattino to be there but to my surprise she wasn't. I sigh, maybe she is with Donna, I'll look for her after I shower. After a couple of minutes of showering, I quickly dress and leave. As I walk to the kitchen, I see Maria and smile when she sees me, "Hello Maria, I didn't think you'd be back so soon" she smiles and comes to hug me. "I couldn't stay away from my babies".

I chuckle "Im 27 years old, Im not a baby" I say kissing her cheek. She pats my chest "I am the same age as your mom, I have watched you grow from a little boy to this grumpy man, but you will always be my little boy" I smile and nod "yes ma"

"I'm guessing you are looking for Piccolo" I nod "Si, have you seen her?" She nods "she is at the Garden with the others, will she be okay? i heard about..." I sigh "I don't know, I hope she will" I walk out to the Garden and see them all sitting together, Nicole is holding a sleeping Sarah to her chest. I could see she isn't concentrating at Donna and the others and just looking out to the flowers.

I walk straight to the flowers and pick up a red rose, Cutting it with my pocket knife. As I walk straight at her, her eyes catch mine and she holds Sarah closer to her chest. Sarah seems to be waking up when I arrive, "Zio?" I smile at her and give her the rose, "Hi sweetheart, do you mind if I borrow Nicki for a minute" Sarah turns to look at Nicole and then at me and nods kissing Nicoles cheek. "Mommy" Sarah yells at her mother, Katrina opens her arms smiling at her little girl, everyone gets up and goes inside.

I sit next to her, she rests her head on my shoulder, "Is it done?" I sigh and lift her to my lap, she quickly straddles me immediately and wraps her arm around me. "I'm so sorry, Gattino .... I'm so fucking sorry" she sobs on my neck and I hold her tighter. "I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself, I saw a different Nicole today... you showed everyone in that room your strength, you're so strong babygirl"

She nods and mumbles "I'm strong". She turns her head and looks at me. I kiss her wanting to feel her lips against mine. She responds immediately, this kiss was slow and passionate, she pulls away after a while and I peck her lips. "I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" She holds my left cheek looking concerned. "When I was looking for your parents, I found another family member.... your Grandmother, Her name is Loren. I want to find her" she looks at me shocked "why do you want to find her?" I peck her lips again "because you might need her and she might need you. And if I can help you find her and make you happy, then thats what I'll do" her breath hitches and I can see her eyes getting glossy. "T-Thank you, I love you so much" she says hugging me tight, I smile and hug her back.

"We have to go to Zio Luca, we have an appointment in 30 minutes... did you eat?" She nods and tries to get out of my hold. I hold her tighter making it impossible, she playfully glares at me and I chuckle, getting up with her wrapped around me. She kisses my neck, "Later Gattino, we have to check on our baby" she whimpers but nods.

She has turned into a sex addict ever since we started having sex, I chuckle and kiss her cheek. It's gotten worse now that she's pregnant. It's probably the hormones, But I'm not complaining, my sex drive is a lot to handle and she is handling it quite well these days.