Nicole

[ she is actually pregnant you guys! So happy for her]

Not speaking or being around Dante wasn't easy but he needed to know that being dishonest comes with consequences. He could've died, and our baby wouldn't have met him. It truly hurt me that he thought lying to me was a good idea when he had promised to always be truthful after finding out about the Mafia.

I am willing to forgive him, because he is the father of my child and I love him but he has to know that I do not condone him being dishonest. I get that he is a Mafia Don and all but I deserve some honesty from him, especially when it involves me and our child.

I have been awake for a couple of minutes facing Dante as he was soundly sleeping. I truly love this man, that I can not deny but can I fully trust him? That I do not know. He says he won't lie again but I don't know, Dante likes to think what he says goes, and sometimes doesn't think of who is affected by his decisions especially his loved ones. That has got to end, I will not tolerate it nor the family.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice him waking up until I felt his lips pecking mine. "Good morning babygirl" I look at him stunned "morning" he brushes my hair out of my face. "Whats wrong?" I shrug not saying anything. He sighs and pulls me closer, "Something is troubling you love, and I would like to resolve it with you so please tell me whats wrong"

I look at him thinking of a way to say this "I don't know if I can fully trust you not lying again and almost dying. I don't know if one day you will just make a decision without thinking about us and how it will affect us as well. I just want true honesty in our relationship" I sigh after speaking to fast but saying everything I wanted to say.

His face was blank, I couldn't see what emotion he had really, just like how he was when we first met. " Nicole, Sometimes my decisions cannot be disclosed with you and the family, keeping you all safe is my job but love, this is the Mafia, People die. I promise to spend all my life with you no matter how long or shot it may be. I will fight to stay alive just for you and that boy growing inside of you. I never expected to find love in my world but since I have found you, I will fight for my life just to be with you, okay?"

Unshed tears form as he finishes his statement "but I don't want you to die" I say sounding timid and scared. "I won't" he kisses me, as he holds on to me, needing me as much as I need him. When he pulls away, he smiles at me "Did I ever tell you how much I love you" I smile, "All the damn time" he chuckles "that's because I mean it" I shrug "well I know"

He chuckles more "savage" I kiss him missing the feeling of his lips against mine. That is until my boy kicks, his kicks we're getting harder everytime. "Ouch! Baby don't do that" I say scolding my baby boy. "He probably feels left out" Dante says chuckling and rubbing my belly soothing the kicks to dial down.

I sigh "well he needs to stop or he will be getting an earful when his born" I say try to sit up which isn't as easy at it used to be. Dante is quick to help me out of bed. "We are going out today" he says walking with me to the bathroom, I stop walking and look at him "where are we going?" All of a sudden, I was too excited. "One a date, I never did take you out on of those yet" A wide smile spreads across my face.

"Well ask me properly then" He chuckles and holds me facing me.  "Nicole, will you go on a date with me?" I smirk and shrug "Sure" I say turning and walking to the bathroom. He laughs walking behind me.
"Trying to be cool I see" I giggle "Maybe"

After we had both showered and got ready, he turned and looked at me with loving eyes. He kisses me passionately, "you look beautiful Gattino" I blush looking down on my short summer's dress as I do a half twirl. "Thank you" he smiles and kisses my forehead.