Chapter 17: Execute the Executioner

Y/N'S POV

I was paired up with Lubbock to search on the east side where the common place Zanku had killed,

But though in how on earth did I end up with the pervert?

Sighing to myself, I don't have anything against the guy but I swear if he talks about girls in their 'assets', I'm gonna lose it.

Lubbock: Think Zanku might appear tonight?

Both of us were on a roof.

Y/n: Hmm, the chances are 50-50, but if I have to say, yeah he'll appear just not right in front of us.

He just hum in agreement as we jumped over a gap to the next roof.

Y/n: But most importantly, my question for you is, how's your stealth training going on?

I asked but I didn't get any answer as I look to see him looking down.

Y/n: Lubbock? Hel-lo?~ You there?

Then he looks up with waterfall for tears going down as he gave me a thumbs up.

Lubbock: It's going great!

He cheered fist pumping in the air.

Lubbock: You don't know how lucky I was! I was able to see Leonne's rack! Sheele's and Miss Najenda's as well! Thank you bro!!

He grabs me to a hug as I sweatdrop but I couldn't help but be a bit ticked off from what he said,

Maybe I shouldn't have asked but then I was confused about something.

Y/n: Wait, what about Akame and Mine?

I asked confused but then I again why did I asked!?

Maybe I'm a bit of a pervert...

He just scoffed and was disappointed.

Lubbock: Not gonna lie, I almost peek at Akame but I would like to be very much alive thank you very much, and Mine doesn't have any rack, she's a washboard, but I still look at them, I don't really care about the size but the view, so it's kinda okay.

He said grinning perversely which I almost drew Misera for it.

Again, why did I end up with him and why do I keep asking questions that are stupid?

Y/n: Anyway, I notice that out of everyone there, You call Boss, Miss Najenda. Wonder what's that about?

Lubbock: I once worked with her in the Capital Army. The moment I saw her, I knew I would follow her anywhere. No matter the decision she took.

He said it in a complete admiration, determination and pride.

Y/n: Sounds like you have it hard for her, huh? Love at first sight.. Have you ever confessed to her yet?

I asked but he became beet red.

Lubbock: I-I d-don't  think she see me that way.

He stuttered, scratching the back of his head as I sigh.

Y/n: Well if you ask me, how would you know if you don't try?

He looks hesitant at first before becoming determine.

Lubbock: You're right, if I don't do it soon. Who knows when I might never get the chance.

He clenched his fist as I patted his shoulder.

Y/n: Yeah well don't rush it, heck I'll even try to help you.

I told him which he looks at me shock.