Prologue II

[Age: 8]

Y/N'S POV

Y/n: You shouldn't have come here.

Though, even with that threat.

Not learning a thing 4 of them charge at me ignoring their comrades call before I lunge at them slashing their vital signs before stabbing through the head. Master taught me a lot of things in battle and I'm using them all for Master is an assassin and intend to carry out his teachings and will.

3 left.

I look at the remaining soldiers as they dropped their weapons and starts to run away, cowards. I didn't give them any chances as threw both swords to two of them in the head killing them as I give chase to the last one as I stumbled upon a spear throwing it, stabbing through his head and falls down dead.

0 left.

I panted heavily as I can feel adrenaline rushing through my body but seeing the human lives I killed I couldn't but feel a bit sick but I must stood strong, for I know that in the future, I'll have to kill more of them as well.

I quickly run back to the waterfall using the stairs but when on my way there, I let out a gasped as I hid behind a rock.

A few Soldiers were standing in front of Master as they stood there weapons ready. Some had Bows, Spears and maces as all of them had this smirks on their faces.

Master was outnumbered but I have faith in Master, he's strong. Strong enough to fight them without even giving it his all.

He swiftly lunge at them holding two Gunblades as swords as he slit two guards to the throat before aiming the barrel to a guards head point-blank. Some tried to shoot at master with arrows but he just turned around using the large Cruz-shaped cannon on his back as a shield before he killed them with a shot on the heart.

The Guns shots were no bullets, heck I think it was only energy shockwaves. Master continues to kill the soldiers left and right despite his old age, he still got it as an assassin.

Once the soldiers were all dead, Master takes a breather and I was about to get out of my hiding spot but someone came and drop down in front of Master as he blocks with his Gunblades, but he went stiff seeing his assailant as the individual jumps back away holding a Glaive in hand.

I too was shocked at this.

In front of him was someone I never expected to do something like this.. But no... I knew that in my heart, that it would be a matter of time for him to strike and go to the dark but I just pushed it aside.

Wisdom.

Wisdom was face to face with Master holding his Teigu: Imperium in his hands. Master came out his shock stupor.

Master: So it has come to this, huh my student?

He said in grim tone.

Wisdom: ......Yes.

Master: Why?

Wisdom: Why? I've grown to be tired of this place, and if it's for the good of the Empire and as long as I can get what I want, then so be it. As no one will be able to stop me! No one will be able to defy a God!!

Wisdom ended it with a evil laugh which made me shock.

This is not Wisdom anymore... it's someone else.. it's the other side...

Master: I see then what is it that you want?

Wisdom: Don't play dumb with me! Y'know what I want! The two Relics. I know you have them and if I have to guess you're holding it right now and you gave the other one to Y/n didn't you?