Chapter 11: Reminiscing the Past

Y/N'S POV

It was next morning as I woke up from a hectic night, involving a raging Blondie trying to hit me with a a large man stopping her.

Slowly I open my eyes only to stare at the ceiling. I groggily got up as I looked around the room.

It was a normal size room. If I had stood to the door was. The bed would be at my right closed to the wall with a wooden table and a chair next to it. In front of me was a window showing the forest and lastly to my left was a small drawer.

Needless to say, this room is quite homie.

I then started to recall about last night. When I revealed my White mask to them much to the shock of every Night Raid member there especially Bulat and Leonne.

Though Leonne seeing the mask immediately tried to attack me but Bulat stops her from doing so, at least Bulat understand that it was self defense since they attacked me first.

Even Najenda and the others seem to understand err I think, I really don't understand Pinky.

But then there's Leonne. She's stubborn as she continues to squirm out of Bulat's grip as the others help him out but she got loose and went for a strike in my head but I swiftly dodge and hit some of her nerve points on her arms and legs, paralyzing her for a only a short time, maybe 15 minutes, much to everyone's shock.

I learned this trick via books that I bought  from Booknight before. I didn't tell them though. It was books about the nerve points of our body as well as some Danger Beasts to where the sensitive nerve parts are. It's quite useful to learn and deadly if I stab one of it but it must be precise!

Anyway after that happened, they begin to start a party but I quickly left them to check on Sayo.

She was still asleep, but with some of her hair turn white again making it half n half now, even her eyebrows and eyelashes are slowly turning white. I couldn't help but think of what was happening to her but nothing I can do about it but wait.

Anyway, I got off from the bed as I did some stretching. I let out a yawn as I looked to the open window seeing the forest as I hear some birds singing. I went to it as I looked tot he mountains and the rising sun. It was a beautiful view but now as beautiful as it is in Mistral.

Then a knock was heard at my door as I sigh at this.

I took my Black coat on the table as I quickly wore it with the hood on since I want to hide my face a little while longer. I open the door only to be greeted with the Boss.

Y/n: Oh, Boss.. What's up?

I asked but calling her Boss.. It'll take awhile to get used to.

Najenda: Glad to see your up and... your still wearing the hood.

She said with disappointment lacing in her voice.

Y/n: Meh, I'll keep this game up for a few days longer, it's quite funny to see everyone desperate to see my face. Though the only person who knows my face are Tatsumi and Lubbock.

Nadia: Lubbock? Wait he already saw your face?!

Y/n: Yes and no.

This only made her confused as I sigh.

Y/n: What I mean is that I'm someone he knows at the Capital but he doesn't know that I'm an assassin. I'll only show my face to those who I fully trust.

Nadia Oh.......

She said in disappointment.

Nadia: Anyway more importantly, are you ready for your first mission?.