Chapter 1: An Assassin legacy

[Age: 8]

Y/N'S POV

I was in a forest.......

It's been 3 months now...

Since Master's death.......... since I buried him under the Cherry blossom tree.......

And it's been that long since........ I drank the black liquid in the Dark Goblet. The blood of a demon, the blood of the supposed God of Darkness.

This place.... the forest I'm in... it was filled with dangerous High level Danger Beasts... along with plants that are alive. Such a dangerous place I stumbled upon but it's better here than to be in the open.

Currently, I was doing push-ups. I was on my 50th now as I pushed through my limits even with the immense pain I'm feeling, even if I'm tired, I'll push through, even if I feel like I'm about to collapse, I won't let it happen. I'll continue to train and train till I drop dead.

After the 70th push-ups, I begin to practice with the GunBlades after half an hour break.

I may pushed my body too hard but it's for the better, though I must not overdo it.  Master would have scold me.

I shoot and swing the Gunblades around with precise movements hitting the vital signs of a wooden dummy.

Life in the wild was hard but I managed to get used to it. With all the knowledge and books Master had forced me to read before. About survival, knowing poisonous plants, animals, Danger Beast and other things in the wild. I managed to make used of it.

I even managed to find a cave served as a base, and there I found a Bear Danger Beasts hybernating and because of that it was easy to kill and good to eat.

During those 3 months, the weapons Master had left me with, were hard to use.

Even though I can use a sword, All of these were pretty heavy and hard to carry with my small body, especially the large cannon. It was due luck that I managed to carry it with me, by practically dragging the damn thing around.

My body..... it's been feeling different.... Different after a couple of weeks of drinking that vile liquid, my body feels much more faster and stronger, I can blend in the shadows at night or even day if I master it to it's full potential. I can also see through the dark which is kinda cool if you ask me.

I spent everyday training hard, spending blood, sweat, and tears due to the pain.

And out came the good results.

I managed to used my power.... and for the first time, I was able to create blue flames but...... though it eats up my stamina which is good for I have a lot of it but it's not enough as I continue to train hard.

Wisdom...... I'll never forgive him.. Never....

My sword swings gets faster and faster.

His betrayal to the Organization,

The blades starts glowing blue..

To Master....

The glow grows stronger and brighter.

To me....

The blades slowly grows longer.

He'll pay........

I swing the blade hard cutting the dummy's arm.

HE'LL PAY!!!!

Y/n: AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

I let out a cry of rage as I swing both swords sending a wave of energy fully destroying the dummy along with a few trees behind it as I pant heavily.