Chapter 13: Questions

Y/N'S POV

I made it back to base as I was now standing in front of Boss as I was holding the Dark Relic in my hand. To say the least that she had a shock look was an understatement.

Her eyes were so wide as they look like they were about bulge out as I quickly explained to her all what happened in the mission though, I left out the part of where I found it, the two Weapons, the voice and the Grail being found but I'll tell her after she's finished.

Najenda: A-Ah.. Who knew that I was right that you'll be able to find one!

She exclaimed in shock.

Y/n: Wait, you never believe that we never end up finding anything?

She sheepishly looks away which I sighed.

Y/n: Seriously?

Najenda: Sorry, it's just, we've been searching for one of this Relics in that place for a few years now. And ever since I ended up learning the reason we...

She looks hesitant to continue.

Najenda: ....we attacked Mistral, I've been trying to find some clues about where the Relics were, and ever since the Revolutionary leaders found out, they were hell-bent on it too, so we volunteered to do the work and they've been supporting us in finding this two Relics for it might be the key to ending these war and now we found one thanks to you.

I nodded but I couldn't help but think that she doesn't know everything.

Y/n: Boss, may I ask something?

Najenda: Sure go ahead.

Y/n: How much do you know about these Relics?

That's my question for her. It's a simple question but it depends on her answer.

Since not much is known to anyone but Master about these Ancient Relics.

Najenda: Well the only thing I know about these Relics are Ancient Relics that used to belong to Gods, The Light Relic which is the the Grail and the Dark Relic which is the Goblet..

Najenda: Both Relics possesses unimaginable power that can only be granted to it's chosen one. Many people died when they tried to harness it's power. One sip and they die for they were unworthy. Apparently these Relics are even more powerful than the Teigus. I even learn that the Teigus were based upon them.

Najenda: In fact many people feared the power that both Rlics possesses but sadly both are indestructible when people tried to destroy it out of fear, no matter how much power you have.That's what I only learned.

She finished to which I nodded.

She's not wrong about the Indestructible part. Believe me I tried to destroy the Grail but the only thing I got was a broken arm and 3 broken ribs, luckily I was able to be healed.

I let out a sigh as I have a feeling they don't know much.

Y/n: I see so none of you know the prophecy.

Najenda: Prophecy? What prophecy?

Y/n: These two Relics? The stories about them coming from the remainings of two God-like beings are true.

She widen her eyes in shock,

Y/n: The First Emperor manage to get these Relics before anyone could but as you said, these two possesses an unimaginable power that came from the Gods. That anyone who dared tried to drink it will instantly die for they were not worthy as well a being indestructible. But if there are two who had been chosen.