Halloween Roulette (2)

Start from the beginning

"I'm Lalisa Manoban. You purchased some stuff from me a while back."

"Fuck. Don't say stuff. It makes it sound like it was drugs or something. I heard that they tried to kick you out of school for not ratting everyone else out." I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Thanks, you saved my ass. And here you are in my room trying to help me save it again tonight. What are you doing here by the way? You're not a nerd. Aren't you the highest ranked tennis player in the school, and I see you jogging, every single morning."

"My buddy JongIn invited me. Thanks for saying that I'm not a nerd, but in all actuality, I am. Look, I'm not even supposed to be here tonight so let me help you and I'll go. Give me the condom and I'll go down to a restroom and fill it for you. No harm, No Foul."

"Well aren't you the gentlewoman. Unfortunately, they will check it to see where it's been, if you get what I'm saying."

Jennie reached behind her back and with exact precision undid the clasp of her lacy brassiere with the snap of her fingers. Her full breasts were directly available for my viewing pleasure. When she felt that I had had enough time to oogle her swaying boobs, she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and eased them down her long pale leg. A small tuff of curly brunette hair adorned the top of her slit but, did nothing to cover her ample meaty, pink lips.

"Lisa and stockings, on or off?"

"Without a doubt, on."

I followed my princesses lead and started to disrobe. Pieces of plastic flew out of my hands as bit by bit, I neared nakedness. When I was finally down to my underwear, I watched as Jennie removed the last of the restraints that were holding her mask in place. She was more beautiful than I had remembered. Jennie was pretty, but her beauty surpassed any cuteness by a long shot.

"Wow Jennie. You are absolutely spectacular. I feel privileged or at the very least, super lucky that you spun my number." As I pulled down my briefs, my dick was so hard that it slapped me on my stomach.

"You are foolish to waste your kindness on this dumb creature." That was her second Boba Fett quote of the night. No doubt this girl was a closet nerd.

Jennie moved in and gave me a kiss on the lips. "You smell good Manoban."

"You as well, considering the fact that you haven't bathed in a week." Jennie's tongue found its way into my mouth roughly and started a fight with my own. Dancing our way toward the bed, Jennie pushed me down onto the hard, single mattress.

The foil packet that held the condom had as much chance with Jennie's teeth as a baby gazelle has when it is grabbed by a lioness. Zero.

With the lubed latex rolled down my shaft, Jennie squatted over me and sat in a single fluid motion. "Fuck", escaped her mouth as she bottomed out on my rock-hard dick.

Reaching up I grabbed her soft breast into my hands and examined them thoroughly. Her pink nipples were larger than any others that I'd had the privilege of mauling.

Jennie's hips bucked as if on a mission. When I looked over at her desk, I realized why, 11:48pm. We were rapidly approaching the deadline.

To expedite our goal, I flipped Jennie on to her back and took over. My balls slapped her ass with each thrust and she couldn't have been happier. Every time I bottomed out a "Oh" escaped her lips. When I ramped up my speed, they were released in rapid succession. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Until she grabbed my hair, pulled my face down her hers and came.

Jennie came with a shudder and a shake. I felt every muscle in her body tense up upon her release. All of the vibrations that were coursing through her worked their magic and drew my semen up and out of my balls.