Chapter fifty-eight

Ashley's POV:

I woke up and got up, jumped over Sam and got fresh panties and a bra, running shorts, sports bra and a towel and went into the shower.

As the warm water hit my back, I started to think about what happened yesterday.

- flashback -
"Babe," he moaned as he started thrusting faster. I couldn't even think straight as I felt the knot in my stomach form.

I released on the condom, while he released in the condom. He got out of me and took the condom off and threw it away. We were both panting, as we laid by eachother on our bed. "That was making love babe. Goodnight." He said as he kissed my forehead. I kissed his chest and fell asleep.

- end -

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and went back outside, well to our room.

Sam was already up on his phone, he saw me and he came over to me and put his phone in his pocket and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I pulled him down by his neck and kissed him.

We pulled away and he started speaking. "Uhm does this mean you forgive me?"

I kissed him again, "of course." I love how he's over protective but sometimes it gets out of hand like his damn jealousy! But I still love the kid.

We went downstairs and Johnson and Gilinsky were sleeping on the couches, I wonder what time they got home last night!? "JACK, GILINSKY WE HAVE FOOD!" I said screaming.

they both got up and ran towards the kitchen. "I'm just kidding love you guys!" I pecked their cheeks, and ran.

"YOU COME HERE LIL GIRL." I heard Gilinsky say as he chased after me.

He grabbed my waist and picked me up and carried me back into kitchen. "NO NO NO YOURE GOING TO MAKE US ALL FOOD INCLUDING ANNA NOW COME ON GET COOKING!" Gilinsky said as he sat in one of the chairs.

I shook my head and went over to Sam who was sitting in one of the chairs also and sat on his lap and started pecking his neck. "Babe they're making me cook for them!" I said doing puppy dog eyes.

"Babe, well you did say we had food!" He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stood up and walked over to the fridge and got out eggs. "Where's Anna?" I asked Gilinsky.

He looked up from his phone "she's in the room," he said "I didn't want to wake her up when I got home last night so I just fell asleep on the couch." He continued to scroll through his timeline on Twitter.

I cooked the eggs and set them on plates. "There ya go lil shits." I said as I sat down and started eating also. I saw anna come from outside her room and walk into the living room. "Anna!" I screamed.

I literally almost started choking because I was chewing also. "BABE DONT CHOKE!" She said coming over to me and patting my back. I started laughing and she did also.

We all ate together and me and Sam went back upstairs into our little cave aka the room. I moved everything from downstairs to upstairs. Also, Mike left a while ago with Aaron back to Nebraska.

"Ta-ta-touch me like you do!!" I sang along with Ellie Goulding that was currently blasting on my phone.

"I'd love to." Sam said and i playfully punched his chest.

He carried me and pushed me on the bed and I pretended to be hurt. "Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt yo-" he said but I grabbed him and pulled him down.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT." He said. "It's on." I said and got a pillow and started hitting him with it. "I'll win." He said laughing.

_______________________________

I CHANGED THE COVER! SO DONT GET CONFUSED. Also, I've been getting a lot of negative comments in my past/first chapters and that honestly makes me feel like you guys don't like the story. I know everyone has opinions and stuff but please, if you're going to be rude keep it to yourself. But anyways I love you guys so much and were so close to 200k reads!

Don't forget to tweet me @/wilkjdb! 😊 I ALSO TALKED woahcartah AND SHES THE CUTEST HUMAN BEING EVER. Okay anyways love ya
- A