Chapter thirty-three

Ashley's POV:

Zay: Soooo, when are we hanging out? ;)

Ashley: I don't know.

Zay: what do you mean you don't know?

Ashley: I made up with Sam and he isn't too fond of the idea.

Zay: I knew you guys would get back together. I just thought I had a chance. I guess not. Have fun with Sam.

Ashley: I'm sorry Z. I didn't want it to end up like this. I still want you to be a part of my life because we were so close in high school. I want that bond back.

Zay: Like your friend? Yay! Friend zoned because you got back together with your douchebag boyfriend.

Ashley: It was a simple mistake. Everybody makes mistakes.

Zay: Yeah, okay Hannah Montana.

Ashley: Friends?

Zay: Goodbye.

I shut my phone off and Sam came over, "hey babe are you okay?"

I sighed, "yeah I'm fine,"

"We can always cuddle to make you feel better!" Sam said enthusiastically.

"As much as I would want too, I'm not in the mood tonight baby." I said pulling the sheets over my body.

"Something's wrong.. Tell me." He said coming over to me and laying down.

I turned around and kissed his cheek, "trust me I'm fine."

We talked for a while and drifted off to sleep.
-
I woke up and covered Sam with the blankets because it was really chilly in my room. I got my phone and saw I had lots of messages, from several people.

Mahogany: Hey babe, wanna go shopping today?

Pami: wanna go shopping with Gany and I?

Zay: Hi, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night. I just got mad because you got back together with him after what he did to a beautiful girl like you. I just want to be friends with you, because you will still be in my life.

Jack: I'm at breakfast with Lydia and then we're going to the movies and lastly dave and busters! do you and Sam wanna come with? Double date AND MIKE MIGHT COME WITH TO SOOOO ITS GOING TO BE A PARTY!

Aaron: i heard what happened with Sam. He's a douche! I'll beat his ass for you if you want :)

Mike: I think me and Kath are going with JJ. are you coming?

I replied to them and then Sammy started waking up.

"Babe, wanna go to the movies and dave and busters with JJ, Lyd, Mike and Kath?" I asked him.

He mumbled a 'yeah', "okay good because I already told them yes," I said and kissed him. "Ahhh, nothing better then a good morning kiss," he mumbled against my lips while squeezing my ass.
__________________________________
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long for a new chapter 😁 I had lots of tests and shit so but here love you guys 😘