Chapter fifty-four

Anna's POV:

I wondered where she was.. I really needed to know. She has nothing in her bag that I can call or contact her with.

This is all fucking Sam's fault, I swear to god if she gets hurt.. I'm done.

He cheated on her 3 times.. She forgave him twice. She just kissed Justin, nothing else. I wasn't there to see it but I know she says the truth.

I just hope she's somewhere safe.

Ashley's POV:

I drove to the nearest gas station, and put $40 worth of gas in my car. I also payed for some cigarettes.

I started driving again, I pulled up to the Hilton hotel I got my purse and the suitcase and went inside.

I got in, and saw Isaiah.. He works here?

"Hey uhm, Ashley!?" He asked shocked. "Hi." I said quietly. "Uhm I just want to book a room." I said "here, just take this. Don't tell anyone I gave you this." He said giving me a card.

I tried giving him money but he refused.

I went up to my hotel room, and saw the phone.

I dialed Anna's number. "Please pick up." I whispered to myself as I raised the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" She said.

"Anna, uhm hi it's me Ashley." I said

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"I'm at the Hilton hotel, like 3 hours
away from where we live."

"3 HOURS? ASHLEY ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?"

"No?"

"Just promise me you'll come home tomorrow?"

"No promises."

"What the hell do you mean no promises?"

"I can't promise I'll be home tomorrow."

"And why is that?"

"I need time to myself-"

"Ashley I understand but please. Mike said you could have his room."

"Where is he going to sleep?"

"In Sam's room, on the floor."

"I'll see." I said and hung up.

I turned on the TV and clicked on TMZ.

"guess what the next topic is about!" The guy said and started drawing this picture of a couple hugging or something.

"JUSTIN BIEBER AND ASHLEY JOHNSON!" One of the girls that was there screamed and I nearly choked on my spit.

"YES!" The guy said and pointed at her. "Wasn't Ashley dating that Sammy kid?" Another guy said. "I thin-" I turned the channel just on time.

I went to my hotel room door and put a chair against the door because I don't want someone to come in and stare at me while I sleep.

I went over to my purse and looked through it. I had makeup, money and the charger to my
laptop which I didn't even know where in there. Until I came across my picture with Sam.

I can't believe we're over.. I was the one who said that we were over, because what's the point of loving someone, and cheating on them three times? And then coming back to them and saying that cheating is 'wrong'.

We always fight, we always argue. I'm tired of it.

I looked at the picture a little longer, and tears were falling like a rain fall. The tears quickly stained the picture. I went over to the balcony, got my lighter from my purse and set it on fire. I let it burn for a while until I put it in water.

I went over to the balcony again, I got a cigarette out of my purse and ripped the package open. I got my laptop out of my suit case and went on iTunes and played 'Florida Kilos' by Lana Del Rey.

I lit up the cigarette, and smoked it.

"Come on down to Florida, I got something for ya." I repeated after her. I fucking love Lana Del Queen.

I heard someone knocking on the door and I turned down my music, and looked through the 'door hole' and saw a blonde quiff.

What is Justin doing here?

I took the chair off the door and opened it. "Ashley." He whispered and I hugged him. I didn't know what got in me I just hugged him. Old money started playing, and I started crying in his arms.

Why? I don't know.

We got in my room and went to my balcony and he started smoking with me. I told him what happened. "HE SLAPPED YOU?" He asked shocked. "Yep." I mumbled.

He scooted me closer to him, and placed his hand on my thigh. I put my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I've always wanted something like this. A chill relationship. I never got that with Sam.

He eventually left and I was by myself again. I made my way down the the bar and came to my hotel room drunk as fuck. I went on Twitter and started tweeting random shit.

@AshJayJohnson: HAHAHAH DRUNK AS FUCK

@orionnichole: all my single ladies put your hands up 🙋
|
@AshJayJohnson: 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋
|
@johnsonzzzz: WHAT ABOUT SAMMY
|
@AshJayJohnson: oh wellzz ajdisjdis

@AshJayJohnson: THAT LIL STUPID AS BITCH

@AshJayJohnson: BITCH I WAS YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

@AshJayJohnson: IM SERIOUSLY DONE

@AshJayJohnson: RED WHITE BLUES IN THE SKY

@AshleyJayJohnson: @NickJonas FUCK ME

@AshJayJohnson: TELL ME IM YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

@AshJayJohnson: BTW YOU GUYS IM SINGLE AS FUCK (((((((;;;;;;

@AnnaKoy: Guys, Ashley's drunk. She has no fucking idea what she's doing, and yeah her and Sam are over.
|
@AshJayJohnson: HAHAHA BITCH

@AshJayJohnson: DO I WANNA KNOOWOWOWOWOW

@AshJayJohnson: TWEET SOREE !!
|
@johnsonsbizzle: TITS OR ASS
|
@AshJayJohnson: @johnsonsbizz ASS HELL YEAH

@Hellyeahash: @AshJayJohnson R U AND SAMMF LIKE OVER?
|
@AshJayJohnson: yeAH LMAO

@JOHNSONUPDATES: Ashley is no longer dating Sammy, just confirmed by Her and Anna.
|
@AshJayJohnson: @JOHNSONUPDATES WHOOPS

@LilyyyyClant: @AshJayJohnson so you and Justin (;
|
@AshJayJohnson: @LilyyyyClant what about us? @Justinbieber );
|
@Justinbieber: @AshJayJohnson I WAS JUST WITH YOU A COUPLE MINUTES AGO
|
@AshJayJohnson: @justinbieber COME OVER AGAIN :(
|
@Justinbieber: @AshJayJohnson be right over (;
|
@AshJayJohnson: Good

I heard a knock on the door like a half and hour later and I went to get it, "I MISSED YOU!" I said to Justin as I hugged him.

He could tell I was drunk, and went in the hotel room.

We cuddled in bed and I fell asleep. I heard a camera click and looked over at Justin taking a selfie for shots. "Babe go back to sleep. You look so sleepy." He said.

I didn't know what the fuck I was doing but I just kissed him.

________________________________
THIS CHAPTER FUCKING SUCKS ASS OH MY GOD
But

500+ reads
40+ votes
50+ comments
For next update 😊
- Ashley