Chapter forty-seven

Ashley's POV:
I woke up sore because of Sam. I couldn't even get up but I still managed to. I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself up because I was a fucking mess. My hair was everywhere, and I only had one of Sam's shirts and panties on.

I brushed my teeth and changed into yoga pants and my jacob hoodie. I logged onto Twitter and uploaded a selfie of me cuddled up in my jacob hoodie. #JacobAf

@AshJayJohnson: so comfy, excited for today @jacobwhitesides (; pic/twitter/273927327

@Jacobwhitesides: @AshJayJohnson hell yeah

I then got a text message from jacob.

Whitesides: Yo, we're going release the song in like an hour 

Ashley: I'm excited ;)

Whitesides: Wanna go on a follow spree? Like after the song goes on iTunes? ;)

Ashley: Fuck yeah

Whitesidee: Let's start w/ the hashtag #1HourTillLoveOnTheBrainCover!!

Ashley: I gotchu boo

@AshJayJohnson: seriously can't wait for YOJ guys to hear this... #1HourTillLoveOnTheBrainCover 💘

"Babe what are you doing?" Sam said in his raspy voice. "Nothing, just tweeting and texting Whitesides,"

"Did you have fun yesterday babe?" Sam came closer to me and placing a kiss on my neck.

"I did actually." I laughed

"What the fuck do you mean actually?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Bitch, I was kidding calm down," I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Mmmm one more." He said and I kissed him again.

"I'm just telling you now, no more sex this week!" I rolled my eyes and he fake frowned.

"Not even if I buy you what you want?" He said placing his hand underneath the covers and playing his hand on my thigh.

"not even." I said moving his hand, "you sure?" He asked me "positive."

We were eating downstairs when I heard my phone ring again.

Whitesides: I'm going to post the Itunes thing right now!

Ashley: I'm so excited!!

@AshJayJohnson: The song is out! Send me a ss of you listening to to the song under the hashtag #1HourTillLoveOnTheBrainCover I'll be following 💘💘

I followed a bunch of people while I was eating breakfast with Sammy and then Anna and Gilinsky came to join.

"What the fuck were you guys doing last night?" Anna asked taking a bite of her pancakes.

Gilinsky answered the question, "They fucked babe."

"Anyways, when are we-" but then Jack came downstairs.

"HEY FUCKERS." He yelled coming into kitchen and getting one of Sammy's pancakes and stuffing it in his mouth.

"I was going to fucking eat that you know" Sammy said annoyed.

"and did I ask little fuck boy? Anyways who made these?" Jack said laughing

I raised my hand, "me!!"

"Anyways like I was saying before this little ass came to interrupt me!" Anna laughed, "when are we going to the studio again?" She asked.

"are you doing anything today?" I asked washing the dishes.

She responded, "No"

"Okay, wanna record it today?" I asked "I would love too!"

________________________________
Such a sucky chapter but I just wanted to say thank you and happy holidays because I didn't think I would even get 20k but christmas but look at where we are omg still can't believe I have 131k! I love you guys so much this is the best Christmas present and it's amazing. Love you guys be safe! Happy holidays!
- Ash