[four]

"how did the meet and greet go?" bart said as he came backstage to greet us. the meet and greet ended about 40 minutes ago and we've been hanging out ever since then. i also got to meet jc caylen and kian lawley and it's funny because i've literally been in love with both of since o2l. 

"it went by quicker than i thought it would honestly," kian said as he brought an apple to his mouth. "alright, well vip should be coming into the room in about 15ish minutes," bart looked down at his watch.

vip came in and everyone started going up to all the boys. i was looking at all the familiar faces into my eyes landed on one that caught my eye a couple hours ago. 

"what's up stranger?" wes said as he came to hug me. "what's up stranger?" i mimicked him, "didn't take you for the vip type,"

wes laughed, "trust me i didn't either, but here i am."

"wanna do some karaoke?" i asked looking up to the stage that was right behind us. i was a beast at karaoke... after a few drinks. not saying that i've had any but if i did i would so swept everyone out. even though it's not a competition, i'm just saying. 

he nodded, "you first!"

i went up to mahogany and told her to put one of my favorite songs so i could sing along to it. "alright you guys this is die in your arms by justin bieber" i said into the microphone. 

"say you love me, as much as i love you.. yeah, would you hurt me baby? would you do that to me, yeah?" i sang into the microphone hopefully doing mr. bieber justice. 

the audience was looking at me on stage, hands started clapping when i got to the chorus. i jokingly was pointing at wes the entire time. 

the song ends and i mentioned wes to get on stage. "i'll be covering little things by one direction" he says. 

i cheer in the crowd and he starts singing. he's actually good. very good. 

"what the fuck?" i whisper under my breath as i put my hands over my mouth to cover my smile. i don't know why, it was just out of habit. 

the song stopped and he got off stage and we started talking again, "um, why didn't you tell me you were good at singing?" i said as i smacked him on his arm.

"wanted to surprise ya," 

-

the boys and i were going up to our hotel rooms to pack again because we were actually getting on the tour bus tomorrow to go to denver. 

"i'm so tired," johnson said.

nate yawned, "who?"

j was confused, "who what?" 

"fucking asked dumbass." nate replied and all of us in the elevator laughed.

the elevator dinged and all of us started getting out until kian spoke up, "do you guys wanna grab some drinks and chill?" 

"do you have drinks?" gilinsky asked.

"i have a lot actually had to stock up before we came because no one would buy me ;liq here" jc said opening his hotel room which by the way was bigger than mine. no, i'm not bitter at all. thanks bart.

we all walked in and gilinsky started talking again, "your room is fucking huge man," 

"that's what youtube money gets you baby!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as he leaned down to the mini fridge were we all saw coronas, mikes hard, and he even had a bottle of hennesy on top of it. 

"let's get this party started!" my brother said holding up a 10 pack of shot glasses.

"let's fucking go!" we all said.

time to get shitfaced.

______________________________

Guys so sammy mentioned me on twitter!! sorry for the quick update love you guys !!

- ash

2019: it's been well over 3 and a half years since i first started writing this book and over one year since i last re-wrote a chapter. i'm going to stay committed (hopefully) to re-writing this entire book!! if you're a new reader, hello! thanks for choosing to read this messy ass book. hope y'all stick around.