Chapter forty

Ashley's POV:
The next morning I woke up and I was feeling way better than I was last night.

I looked over to the other side of the bed and there was Sam.

I love Sam because he's helped me through so much. I know he can be a prick sometimes but I still love this douche.

If something pisses him off, he gets mad but he takes it out on other people, and I hate that about him. Anna has always been there for me too.

Just everything about her especially her personality. She's really energetic, and that's why she has a special place in my heart. Not everyone is really energetic and she loves to talk to you and start a conversation and she's always there when you need her and the best part is she's my best friend.

I can trust her with anything.. Like in the 4th grade Mike stepped on my brand new shoes and got dirt all over them and she helped me clean them up.

Or in high school when we were both freshman and there was a prick checking me out and she literally smacked him so hard Texas, could hear it.

And last but no least I love that she defends herself.. She defends her beliefs, family and friends.

I love that one time we were in this tree house and Gilinsky and her were dating. Gilinsky was texting this one chick named Andrea, and this girl throws his phone out of the damn tree house so she had to buy him a new phone.

It was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed in my life till this day.

Anna stayed over yesterday and slept in gilinsky's room, not to mention that Sam and I made a bet that Gilinsky would ask her out this week but Sam said he wouldn't and said next month but i didn't believe him.

I decided to text her because I was too lazy to get up and walk all the way downstairs.

Ashley: wanna go to the mall today?

Anna: hell yeah! Guess what ;)

Ashley:....... Gilinsk asked you out ;)

Anna: wtf did he tell you?

Ashley: nope! I knew he would, now Sam owes me $69 hA :-)

Anna: of course you little bastards bet on this

Ashley: you should know us bettaaaaa

Anna: Oh no, I expected much worse!!

Ashley: Like?

Anna: That me and Gilinsky would have sex

Ashley: Oh no we bet on that too that's why it's $69 ;-D

Anna: Fucking classic

Ashley: Brb going to get ready for the mall

Anna: Me too, but I have to go to my house I'll be back in 20 minutes

I got up and started getting ready for the mall.

I grabbed my Michael Kors bag and lightly shook Sam, "Sam.. Sammy....Samuel.... I'm horny!"

he finally looked up, "Wha-what?"

I chuckled, "I'm going to the mall with Anna, I'll be back soon."

"Are you feeling better at least?" He asked, "yes babe thanks for asking. I'll see you later!" I pecked his lips but this bastard put his hand behind my head and we started making out.

"Okay bye babe!" I said, "go to Victoria's Secret buy something nice." Sam said as I left our room.

Anna and I got to the mall and it was packed, "wow." I mumbled.

We reached Pac Sun and we could barely walk through people.

We heard a loud scream, "'Mom! We found them it's Ashley and Anna!"

After she said that a pack of girls ran towards us and started shoving their phones in our faces.

I dont mind taking pictures, but these pictures they were getting of me were ugly as fuck.

We started taking pictures with everyone and more people started showing up.

"You ladies have to leave," a security came to escort us out.

"What the hell do you mean we have to leave?" Anna said

"We have to escort you out, because both of you guys are causing to much commotion." He spoke.

"We came to shop, some fans recognized us. So what?" I said bluntly. Ashley, keep your chill.

"I don't care." He grabbed both of us by the arm but I quickly yanked mine out his grip, "don't touch me."

We got out and had to leave the mall. We couldn't come back anytime today. We got in the car and I went on Twitter.

@AshJayJohnson: we had to be escorted out of the mall lmao

@AshJayJohnson: we didn't even tweet we were going to the mall smh

___________________________________
GUYS SO CLOSE TO FUCKING 90K BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS PLS HELP ME REACH MY GOAL 😪