Chapter fifty-five

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @woahcartah 😂 love you doll 😘

Sam's POV:

I woke up the next morning and I fucking messed it up. I messed up everything. I had the love of my life in front of my face and I slapped her.. I fucking slapped her.

I looked on Twitter to see some tweets.

@AshJayJohnson: HAHAHAHA DRUNK AS FUCK
1/8/15 4:12 am.

I scrolled down to see the tweet that broke my heart into pieces. Her and Justin.. They were together.

Justin is the reason this happened. Actually it was my fault for hooking up with Kiki.. I maybe over reacted. Well, she should've told me where the hell she was going!

I scrolled down a bit further to see my favorite account.

@JOHNSONUPDATES: Ashley is no longer dating Sammy, just confirmed by Her and Anna.

So.. They know huh. I was going through my timeline and saw many things.

@SamSlayz: okay look, Ashley and Sam were cute but Ashley and Justin are 😍😍 #Austin 😉

Unfollowed.

@JayJayJohnson: I'm actually happy for Ashley and Justin, but Sam and Ashley were OTP 😭 #Sashley

Followed.

I went on shots and saw a shot of Ashley sleeping.. On someone's chest. A tattooed chest that looks exactly like Justin's. Great, just fucking great!

I decided to come to my senses and confirm that we are broken up.

@Sammywilk: it's true.

Ashley's POV:

-

I drove back home around 2:30 pm.

Me and Justin are just really confused because we kissed, but I feel like there's nothing there, ya know.

I got home and unpacked everything from my car.

I was making my way upstairs, when I realized I didn't sleep there anymore. I made my way back downstairs and set my stuff in my new room.

"fuck." I whispered under my breath. I fucking forgot my phone upstairs. But hey, heres your chance because Sam isn't home.

I went upstairs and opened the door slowly opened the door to see Sam sound asleep.

I quickly picked up my phone from the floor and left the room. I searched around the house for anyone else and no one was home. Guess it was just me and Sam. As long as he didn't wake up were good.

I went back downstairs to see all my stuff already in the closet and my bed made. All my perfumes and all that stuff was in the bathroom, because this room did have a bathroom connected to it.

I plugged in my laptop into its charger and put on the heart wants what it wants by Selena Gomez.

That song reminds me so much of me and Sam's relationship.

"Finding a way to let go, baby, baby no I can't escape." Those lyrics just remind me so much of him. I try to let go and I always go back because no matter what, I will always love him.

He pisses me off so much and I always crawl back to him, and he does the same.

"The future that we hold is so unclear."

It is, and it will always be like that.

I decided to go on Twitter and go to trending and saw something I would never have imagined.

'#WeWantAshAndSamBackTogether'

@AshJayJohnson: guys, yesterday I was drunk and I'm so sorry.
|
@AshJayJohnson: I'm confirming any rumors right now.
|
@JOHNSONUPDATES: @AshJayJohnson are you and Justin a thing!?
|
@AshJayJohnson: @JOHNSONUPDATES we are not.
|
@KaiJack: @AshJayJohnson are you and Sam officially over?
|
@AshJayJohnson: @KaiJack we are.

I noticed I was getting tons and tons of DM's asking me why me and Sam broke up.

@AshJayJohnson: Sam and I broke up because that's what regular people do. Get in a relationship and break up. Not that shocking.
|
@ElyssaKo: he misses you.

Wtf. I haven't spoken to Elyssa in such a long time! She was the first person I did an interview with.

@AshJayJohnson: @ElyssaKo doesn't matter. It's over.
|
@KokoGifi: talk to the kid.

I thought about it and shut my laptop.

Should I?

No Ashley you should he fucked up your world.

But he is my world.

________________________________
I'm going easy on you guys today BC im not in a bad mood and its a shitty/short chapter

300+ reads
30+ votes
30+ comments
- Ashley