Chapter fifty-one

Ashley's POV:

Here I am, laughing with the Justin Bieber. My reason to smile.. For more than 4 years.

I just hope Sam isn't jealous.. It's Justin Bieber he could never fall in love with me.. I'm just a YouTuber/Viner. He's an international superstar.

"What's your favorite song of mine?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"One life or-or down to earth, definitely." I said smiling taking a sip of my champagne.

"Sing for me," he smiled.

"do I have tooooooooo?" I said carrying out the o. "Now, now. Did I give you an option?" He smirked.

I playfully punched his chest and he pretended to be hurt. I sang for him and he looked amazed. "Wow, as I said before you're amazing." He said.

I never considered myself a good singer but here I am amazing Justin. Too many feels.

"And my boyfriend here raps." I said looking over at Sammy and placing my hand on his thigh.

"Oh really?" Justin asked. "Yeah, Sammy rap for him." I said and Sam rapped signs. Me and Justin clapped like little kids while Sam laughed.

"Well I think Sammy and I have to get going!" I said getting up from the couch.

"Nice meeting you biebs." Sammy said doing the bro hug. Justin and I hugged and then me and Sammy left.

_

We got home and went straight upstairs. We got into our PJ's and got into bed, "Goodnight babe I love you." I said while Sam turned off the light.

"I love you too babe." He pecked my lips. I cuddled onto his chest and let slumber take over me.

-

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I asked as I picked it up.

"Hey uhm, it's Justin. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and write or something?" He asked sounding nervous.

"Yeah, I'll be right over." I said and hung up. Then I got a text from him.

Justin: Go through the back. My bodyguard will be there to meet you

Ashley: Okay

I got up and went to the bathroom, i showered real quick.

I blow dried my hair and put it up in a pony tail.

I went back into the room to get my car keys and my MK purse until Sam spoke up, "Babe where are you going?" He asked me.

"To the mall." I lied because I knew for a fact Sam would be pissed off if I said I was going to Justin's hotel. "Okay bye!" He said and went back to sleep.

I got to the hotel and parked in the back. I saw there was 10 girls there. I mean it was very rare, but also because it was barely 9:00 am.

I got out and saw Justin's bodyguard open the door for me. "Thanks." I mumbled and went in.

I quickly found my way to his hotel floor and looked around for his room, which was 569.

I found it and knocked on the door, "Justin!"

He hugged me, "ashley!"

I went into his room and sat on the couch.

"Soooooo." He said trailing off. "Soooooo..." I said in the same tone he did.

"TAG!" He poked me and ran around. "BIEBER COME BACK HERE!" I ran after him.

I screamed, "Bieber!" someone grabbed my ankle and i fell on someone chest.

"Justin!" I screamed and laughed. My laugh slowly died down when I saw he was looking at my lips and I was looking at his.

He slowly started leaning in and so did I. I don't know what the hell I was doing. I felt his pink plump lips pressed into mine.

I couldn't help but kiss back. The kiss was slow but very passionate.

He started getting up never breaking the kiss so I was on his lap straddling him. I put my arms around his neck while he did the same and set his arms on my waist.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair, and let me tell you, his hair was soft as fuck.

I pulled away, "J-Justin I can't do this."

"Nobody has to know." He said attaching our lips back together. Maybe this was wrong.. But Sam did the exact thing a couple months ago. But he actually fucked the girl.

____________________________________
For those who are wondering why I'm not meeting Sammy its bc the tickets sold out, but IM VERY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT JUST KNOW IF YOU COMMENT "UPDATE" THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ME V HAPPY BC I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS WANT TO READ MORE AND IF YOURE CONFUSED SAM DID CHEAT ON ASHLEY A COUPLE CHAPTERS BACK. I GO BACK TO HELL TOMORROW 😩 BUT ILY GUYS SO MUCH.
- Ash