Chapter sixty-three

Ashley's POV:
I woke up the next morning and did my usual routine. Me and Sam's date yesterday was A+. He didn't have to do all of that and he knew he didn't but chose to.

I felt like going to the mall today and you know shop around a little bit. Me and Sam and the rest of the crew were all eating breakfast at the moment.

"I think me and Anna, are going to the mall." Gilinsky said. "Do you guys wanna come with?" Anna asked. "I do! Wanna go babe?" I asked Sam. "Sure." He said and kept eating. Jack has been distant lately.

Ever since his break up he's literally stop talking, like no jack. "Jack you should come with." I said taking a drink of my orange juice.

"Nah. I think I'm going to hang out with Nash and Cameron today." He said getting up and washing his plate. "You sure?" I asked him one more time. "100% sure." He said.

I went upstairs with Sam and I just needed to do my make up and change my clothes, because I did the rest this morning. I changed into jeans, a sweatshirt that had my last name and the number "6" in the back and a pair of uggs.

"BABE IM READY TO GO!" Sammy said already leaving the room. I got my purse and followed him downstairs, and we went into the car. "Baby, do you have everything?" He asked me pulling out of the driveway. "Yeah babe." I said going on my phone.

@AshJayJohnson: Aye 😜

We arrived at the mall and we met up with anna and Gilinsky. We all went to me and anna favorite store aka Brandy Melville.

"anna LOOK AT THIS." I said holding up a white crop top, with strips across it. "NO LOOK AT THIS!" She said holding up a shirt that had an alien on it. "I WANT THAT." I said. Sam and Gilinsky were outside waiting for us. I was interrupted by a text message.

Mama: Hey honey, I know you're probably somewhere with Sam or Jack but please contact me as soon as possible. It's really important. Love you babygirl.

I was kinda confused. I went to pay and then went outside with Sam and left.

We were in the car and I was debating on weather or not to call my mom. "Babe what's wrong? You look so worried." Sammy said holding my hand. "Uhm. I got a text from my mom while we were shopping and she said it was really important for me to call her but I don't know if I should." I said looking down at my phone.

"Babe call her. You have to sooner or later." He said. And he was right. "I'll do it when we get home." I said and waited till we arrived home.

We arrived and I went straight to our room. I dialed my moms number and waited until she picked up.

"Hello? Mom?" I said into my phone.

"Honey.." She said sniffling.

"Mom. What's wrong?"

"Honey.. Your father has cancer."

In the moment everything went frozen. It felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move or say anything. I felt tears streaming down my face, and I heard Sam come into the room. But I couldn't move.

"Honey, come to Nebraska as soon as possible.. Please." She said

"Of course I will." I managed to choke out.

"bye honey the doctors are coming in the room. Love you take care."

"You too."

"Baby what's wrong?" Sam said coming over to me and wiping the tears of my face. "S-Sam my dad has he-he has c-ca-cancer." I said and started crying his his arms. "Baby everything will be alright... I'll buy the tickets to omaha soon." He said kissing my head.
______________________________
THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 2 WEEKS. ALSO LETS GET THIS CHAPTER TO 40+ COMMENTS. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I DID REACH 150+ RTS! GO RT IT THO STILL! - wilkjdb (link is in bio.)! LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR ALMOST 250,000 READS!
- Ash