The fight

angst   

                            ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━                                                                                                                                                    

"There is a reason why you aren't the president and never will be!"

Those were the words that made Tommy finally snap.

 ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Tommy has been friends with Wilbur since forever. 

We all know that Tommy can defence himself, but having Wilbur on his side has always made him feel... secure.

Of course there is always times when Wilbur would say something that was just rude to Tommy, but he would always tell himself that "He didn't mean what he said."

But one time Tommy has finally had enough.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Tommy was walking back home to Pogtopia, finding Wilbur acting weird. 

Wilbur thought that everything has been lost. He was ready to lose it all, just so he could outtake Jschlatt. 

"Tommy, we should be the villains", Wilbur suddenly said.

Tommy looked up to the taller man: "What do you mean? We still are-"

Wilbur interrupted Tommy: "Everything has been lost! We have nothing left! We should just... blow up Manburg to the smithereens!"

Tommy looked at Wilbur confused: "What about Tubbo? And we- we can't be the bad guys... we are supposed to be in the right side of history!" Tommy tried to walk past Wilbur, but couldn't.

Wilbur said loudly: "Don't you understant? All of our allies would drop us in a second if it quaranteed their safety!"

Tommy looked up at Wilbur, with fear in his eyes.

Wilbur continued: "And you know what; I can tell you are scared, the so called 'great' TommyInnit is scared, bacause you KNOW, that even Tubbo would drop us, he would only choose the option that good for him."

Tommy, now with tears in his eyes: "No, no, you don't mean what your saying!" He said while covering his ears.

"You will never accept the truth! And that's the reason you aren't the president and never will be!" Wilbur said quickly out of anger.

Tommy slowly looked up at him. There was a long pause.

"Shut up! I don't even want to be the president if it means betraying L'manburg!" Tommy said loudly, still covering his ears.

"Dont you realise you're going against everything L'manburg stood for? We wanted liberty. freedom and peace? Didnt you say that? I suggest you would stick to your words", Tommy said looking at Wilbur with sad eyes.

Wilbur put his hands on Tommys shoulders, now looking staight into his eyes: "If i can't have L'manburg, NO ONE ELSE WILL." 

Tommy pushed Wilburs hands off of him. "Sure, i won't stop you, but i will not do it with you." He said while quickly walking backwards, further away from Wilbur.

Wilbur looked at Tommy confused: "To- Tommy! I, the president demand for you to walk back here!" He said while trying to keep his voice sounding confident.

Tommy turned around, so Wilbur could only see his back, slowly walking further away from him. "You aren't my president anyome, i wont stand for this- nosense!" Tommy said while speeding up.

"Good bye Wilbur", Tommy said while stepping out of the cave.

Wilbur was left speechless, not knowing what to do anymore.

Extra Scene!

Tommy quietly walked past Manburg to his old base where he saw Tubbo.

"I guess it's just me and you against the world", Tommy said to Tubbo after explaining everything that happened.

There was a long pause, and Tubbo heard Tommy sniffle.

"Tommy?" He asked while looking at the blonde boy.

Tommy looked back at Tubbo: "It- it just feels like i just lost a brother." 

The boys hug under the stars, while imagening a world, where they would run away together, far from the wars.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Words: 622

I hope you liked this story !
I got really inspired after Tommys newest stream and im really excited about villain wilbur and possible traitor tommy ! :)

Tommyinnit OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara