Ambulance Talks And The Overlooked

Start from the beginning

She still didn't wake up and I held onto her hand. "Come on Cora. Breathe." I pleaded looking down at her.

Nothing.

Stiles blew in again still blowing into her mouth or giving up yet. I squeezed her hand even tighter and looked over at Stiles who still wasn't giving in.

That's when there was a loud gasp from Cora as she began coughing. I let out a sigh of relief and sunk down onto the hard seat.

"Oh my god. She's not dead." Stiles cheered and I rolled my eyes feeling my body beginning to get tired again. "You know next time I put my lips to someones mouth they better be awake."

"Smooth." I muttered and then looked over at Stiles who glanced over at me and then back down to Cora. "What were you saying?"

Stiles looked up at me. He was about to rip my head off and I curved my lips into a grin.

"Listen Stilisnki you are not that special. The world–as a matter of fact I don't revolve around you." I smiled. "But if that what it takes for you to prove your point. Let me make it easier for you. From now on I will ignore you."

I turned away and brought my aching knees up at the rest of the space that I had and I placed my arms above them laying my head into them.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay?" I heard Stiles talking to Cora and felt a pit in my stomach. Of course he turned to Cora. "Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott."

I can't believe he just said that.

"Can't believe I just said that." Stiles let out a small laugh and I felt his glance on me. "Hey do you remember when we actually used to be the one with the plan. Well, at least a plan B."

Did he have to make it this hard?

I slowly lifted my head and Stiles's eyes quickly went back to Cora as if he wasn't looking at me at all. I looked away while playing with fingers. "Now I don't know. Now I'm thinking maybe you were right. You know, maybe... maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies."

"Me and Lydia find the bodies." I corrected and Stiles tried forcing a smile but I could tell he had a small frown on his face.

"Sky." Stiles's voice became croacky and he had tears forming in his eyes. "I don't want to find my father's body." Stiles let out a sad laugh still keeping his gaze on me. "You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely ignoring me."

I was about to give up and finally decide to open my mouth but there was the sound of two pairs of feet echoing through the garage.

We both slowly peered to both sides of the window and saw the twins walking past. We both quickly moved back making sure I wasn't visible.

They can be really scary when they're not being patrolled by five teachers.

Once we heard their footsteps leave the garage I sighed cursing under my breath. Stiles still kept quiet but had this look on his face that made me want to punch and hug him.

I let out a low groan giving in. "Do you remember the night in Sophomore year when you got your Dad drunk so you could get answers off him?"

Stiles looked beyond confused and Gave me a half nod.

"Yeah well a year later I'm still ignoring you, your worried about your Dad and it's still awkward." I let out an ironic laugh and Stiles still looked at me as if I were insane. I'm starting to think I am "That night was the first night I realised I had feelings for you. I mean I didn't want to admit it, but I did."