Chapter 15~ Pain

Chapter 15~

"What happened?!" Evan snapped pacing back and forth quickly.

"We were in the woods... Uh Talking. And this wolf just came out. I think it was his dad because he had red glowing eyes a-and Mason told me to run...I need to go back-"

"Don't even think about it!" Alpha Derek snapped at me "Mason could get hurt!" I snapped back. "He can take care of himself Jordyn. If you get hurt he'll probably kill us all for letting you go. Now you will stay here do you understand me?" He growled and I whimpered shaking my head.

"But Mason-"

"He'll be fine" Evan said and I just looked out the window at the forest nervously. "He'll be okay. He's strong enough" Dad said and I bit my lip shaking my head.

"What if something happens? What if he gets hurt and no one is there to help him?" I said feeling my heart racing.

"Breathe. Just breathe. He'll be okay" Dad said moving my hair from my face sitting me down and I whimpered looking at the back door.

"You cut yourself" he said touching my temple and I hissed at the stinging pain. He stood up going to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit making me roll my eyes. "I'll heal" I mumbled as he opened it cleaning it with an alcohol pad, "I still need to clean it" he said moving my hair as I looked out the window worriedly.

"Dad. Mason said my eyes were glowing. What does that mean?" I asked and he tensed looking at me.

"What?" Derek said looking at me tensely, "he said my eyes were glowing blue" I said frowning as I saw them tense up.

"What? What does that mean?" Evan asked frowning at them, "we need to get you somewhere safe and quiet" Derek said and Dad stood up grabbing me "What? What's happening? Why are so many things happening at once now?!" I growled angrily.

"We need to get her chained up-"

"What?! Chain? No! Will someone please explain?" I yelled angrily trying yank my arm from Dad's grip. The door opened and we looked seeing Mason, I gasped at the deep gash on his forehead.

"Mason" I said yanking out of my fathers grip, I ran to him hugging him and he tensed hugging me. He took off his jacket and I rolled my eyes as he tied it around my waist covering my bare legs.

"What happened?" Evan asked and Mason sighed, "That wasn't my father" he said and I frowned pulling away "but his eyes were red-"

"There's more of them. A lot more-"

"Did you kill him?" Evan asked

"No. I sent him back where he came from. It's part of the plan to know that I'm with her. Soon he'll come himself" Mason said as I examined the gash cupping his face, "how long do you think that'll be?" Derek asked.

"I don't know. Very soon is all I can say. My father is quick when it comes to something he wants" Mason said holding me against him.

"We have another problem" Dad said and Mason frowned looking at him, "Jordyn told us that you saw her eyes glowing" Derek said and Mason nodded "they were blue" he said

"When a white wolves eyes glow it means danger-"

"Well we are in danger" I frowned looking at them "we mean the other wolf is in danger. You're all connected and when your eyes glow it means they're calling for help"

"So let's help them" I said facing him "we can't. We don't know who is it-"

"What if they die?" I said wide eyed "that's why we need you someplace safe and soundproof-"