Chapter 1: I just know it~

Chapter one : I just know it ~

I ran out my bedroom quickly fixing my messy bed hair into a bun, I didn't bother brushing it this morning because I woke up to the smell of bacon.

And I love my bacon.

I walked downstairs humming some song I heard before I fell asleep last night, I went to turn the corner to go to the next flight of stairs but gasped as an arm grabbed me and pulled me in a room.

I was slammed against the door roughly making me growl looking up at the person.

"Xavier! what the hell?" I said and he bent his head kissing me hard, I kissed back moaning softly wrapping my arms around his neck and he smiled rubbing my waist.

"Mm. When did you get back?" I asked as he kissed my neck, "this morning. I told you I'd come back safe, it was only rouges" he said putting his big hands under my shirt.

"Only rouges" I muttered rolling my eyes and he chuckled looking down at me putting his forehead on mine. "So. Does your Dad think your Alpha worthy?" I asked playing with his dark brown hair.

"He does actually. He might give me the position soon after my 18th birthday which is in a week" he said kissing my nose and I chuckled "that's great" I said looking in his blue eyes.

"I missed you" he said kissing my lips and I chuckled kissing back running my fingers through his soft hair. "Even though it's only been a week. I missed you too" I said between kisses, he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and I giggled running holding on to him.

He walked to the bed laying me down and felt him lifting my shirt, I pulled away as he kissed my neck taking my shirt off.

"Xavier?" I whispered holding his shoulder "hmm" he said still kissing my neck. "I was thinking about something" I said looking at the ceiling.

"Tell me later" he said unbuttoning my shorts making me roll my eyes, "your birthday is coming up in a week-"

"Shh" he said kissing me hungrily, I sighed kissing back, he took off my shorts and I unbuckled his belt closing my eyes.

I pulled away trying to catch some air as he moved me higher on the bed, "I was thinking that maybe-"

"Babe, tell me after" he growled and I rolled my eyes "fine" I sighed laying down as he kissed my neck.

Men.

                                   ***

Xavier stared at the ceiling with a small smile on his face, I chuckled holding the blanket to my bare chest turning to him making him look at me.

"What were you trying to say earlier?" He asked rubbing my waist, "um... Your birthday is coming up-"

"I know" he smiled kissing my jaw, "it's going to be the day you find your mate" I said and he looked at me "don't start with that" he said and I rolled my eyes as he laid on his back shaking his head.

"We have to think about this. There's going to be a possibility that I'm not your mate-"

"You are Jordyn!" He said sitting up and I growled laying on my back "you're not listening to me" I mumbled but he started grabbing his clothes mumbling to himself.

I knew I had pissed him off but hey. You have to think about this kind of stuff.

Some things in life never go the way you want it to go.

"Do you feel a pull to me?" I asked making him look at me "of course I do-"

"You probably think you do but do you really? Does your wolf feel it?" I asked making him growl in frustration "why are you getting angry?" I said sitting up.