Chapter 11 : Recovery ~

Evan's p.o.v

I went past the dinning room where everyone was seated eating breakfast. I entered the medical room and looked at Jordyn in bed sleeping.

It's been about 2 days already and she hasn't woken up yet...

Instead of the black and blue dress she wore Mason's button down shirt, her arm laid off the bed and the tube was still attached to her with some type of liquid in it.

Probably her medicine.

I looked at Mason sitting on the chair next to the bed and saw him sleeping with his head leaning back.

My neck hurt just by looking at him, he hasn't left her side once. I don't even think he's been to the bathroom.

I walked to him putting my hand on his shoulder making his eyes snap open looking at Jordyn quickly.

He looked at me blinking and sighed sitting up looking at her, "why don't you go upstairs and get some sleep for a while" I suggested as the door opened. We looked up seeing Reynolds walk in, "I'm just here to check her vitals and change the tube. Is that alright?" he asked and Mason nodded.

"Mason, you need sleep" I said looking down at him as he stared at her with dark circles under his eyes.

"Not without her" he muttered making me smirk.

Well, that's a fucking first.

He leaned back in his chair sighing and I looked at her "Dude, come on. She's fine. She's asleep now, you should sleep to. If you want I can wait outside. I'll call you if anything" I said and he just shook his head watching her intensely.

"No. I'm not leaving her" he said sternly.

I sighed shaking my head going to walk out, "Evan" he said making me look back at him "find out who did this" he growled and I nodded "I will" I said and walked out.

                                 ***

Jordyn's p.o.v

Shit...

My body was killing me.

I sighed trying to move but everything burned, I felt like I was on fire.

I groaned clenching my hand into a fist which caused more pain.

Shit!

What the hell is happening to me?

'You mean what happened' Sarafina muttered with her head down, she felt horrible and so did I.

Did we get hurt?

'I guess you can say that' she whimpered laying there.

I can't move. Why aren't we healing?

I frowned as she stood shut just laying there. She was in serious pain which made my pain go up 10 times more.

I groaned again turning my head, what the hell is going on?

"Jordyn?" I heard and felt someone grab my hand, I gasped at the tingles and felt some pain go away. "Mason" I sighed.

Sarafina whimpered craving for his touch, 'we need him' she whispered and my heart sank at her voice.

There was so much pain.

What happened?

"I'm right here" he said and I grabbed his hand tightly tugging his arm trying to pull him to me, "you should hold her. She has to be in a lot of pain at the moment. A mates touch can relive it" I heard a voice and I knew it was Dr. Reynolds.