Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy

Chapter 45~ I'm not crazy

I looked around the forest seeing the sun rising. I couldn't move... I couldn't speak...

It was her...

My Mother. She was really there.

I hugged my legs sitting there leaning against the tree when I heard footsteps walking. "Luna?" I heard and looked up seeing one of the guards, he walked to me quickly putting his jacket around me "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Yo Aarlik!" He called out sitting up "what?" I heard. "Come here!"

I hugged my legs tightly just thinking about Mason sitting on his knees talking to my own mother.

How is that even possible?

"Jordyn?" Aarlik said walking to us quickly "I just found her like this" the guard said looking at me, Aarlik bent down in front of me. "Jordyn?" He whispered trying to get me to look at him, "has she said anything?" He asked looking at the guard. He shook his head and Aarlik sighed, he bent down picking me up and I put my head on his shoulder as he walked through the forest quickly.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and I shook my head "no" I whispered. "What the hell are you doing out here alone?" He asked waking up the pathway to the house.

"She was there" I whispered making him frown, "who?" He asked. The door opened quickly and we looked seeing Mason, "where the hell was she?!" He said walking to us quickly, "we just found her in the forest" Aarlik said as Mason took me out of Aarlik's arms.

He held me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "what the hell were you thinking?" He growled holding me against his chest. "I...I... You..."

He walked inside the house holding me and I just looked at him, he spoke with my mother...

My dead mother...

"Where the hell was she?" Xavier said walking to us "back off" Mason growled at him. Xavier put his hands up in defense glaring at him as he walked away holding me.

We walked upstairs into our bedroom and he closed the door sitting me on the bed, "Kitten" he said cupping my face making me look at him. He checked my body for injuries "are you hurt?" He asked worriedly making me look at him. "I'm fine" I whispered looking down, "I've been going crazy. Where the hell have you been? Why were you in the damn forest by yourself?" He asked.

"I...I'm sorry" I whispered hugging myself, he put the blanket around me sitting on his knees in front of me. "Why did you go there? If you wanted to take a walk you should've asked me or someone else" he said with hard eyes.

"I...I followed you last night" I whispered looking down, "followed me? Where?" He frowned "into the forest... By the lake" I mumbled staring at him right in the eye hoping to get some sort of reaction...

But he only looked confused.

"I never went into the forest last night... I stood in the office" he said. "I saw you Mason. You went by the lake and..."

Mom...

My mother...

"And what?" He frowned

"My mom was there" I whispered. He sat up putting his hand on my forehead "are you okay?"

"I saw you! You were talking to her by the lake!" I said "Jordyn I never left the house last night! I don't know what you're talking about" he said shaking his head.

"I saw you" I whispered looking down, he looked at me worriedly and laid me down on the bed. "I'm going to call Dr. Reynolds" he said making me frown "for what?"